Seven

Savannah

Our lips moved in synch with each other. We both knew what was going to happen after this last time. I don't think either of us wanted this but it had to. Joe stands up and says against my lips as his hands go to under my bum "Jump" so I do so. He catches me wrapping my arms around his neck as he walks to his bed laying me down on it. He kisses me softly, it's different from when we would kiss before, it felt more passionate almost like it was full of love. It kind of confused me but I gave him exactly that as well. He kisses down to my neck as he unbuttons his shirt and pulls it off, like clock work my hands roam him but in a slower way.

I take in all of him not wanting to let go because once I do, I will never get to feel his soft muscular skin again. He watches as my hands make their way back up to his face as I look up at him and he has this different look in his eyes. Normally he has this look of just wanting to have sex they were full of lust, not this time though. Oh no this time they're full of love. That's when I realize he does love me as much as I love him. We don't say anything though as we strip to our clothes and Joe leans in kissing me again aligning himself with me.

He thrusts in slowly allowing me to adjust and get the pleasure. I gasp and let out a moan slightly pulling away from him as he keeps a slow and steady pace, my hips matching his movements. We are again like two puzzle pieces that are just perfect for each other. He moans and continues to just keep the pace until I speak up "Joe you can pick up the pace" I say and at that he does. He picks it up slightly pouring all of his love into each thrust making me arch my back and moan more enjoying every single moment of this. He leans in kissing me again as my hands lay softly on his cheeks and he makes his movements deeper making me moan more at the spots he's hitting.

I moan feeling myself clench as he twitches. He pulls away "You almost there too?" he asks and I nod moaning as he hits a few more times and a wave of pleasure releases and he must do the same making me moan and look up at him as he slows down and looks at me. I still have my hands on his cheeks as my on thumb lightly caresses his face. He smiles and leans in kissing my head pulling out and laying with me pulling me into him. I cuddle up, we have never done this before either, I nuzzle in fitting right in against him as I look up at him "Thank you" I say and he looks down at me "What for?" he asks. I want to tell him for being my love for years, for being the one to know me in ways others do and I just smile "For making our last time the best" I say and he nods smiling slightly as we both fall asleep.

-Next morning-

I woke up the morning feeling around to there being no Joe. My eyes open and look around seeing I am still in his room. I sigh and sit up looking around and just getting up putting on one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers that I know are clean. I walk down the stairs to see a note on his fridge. So I walk over and read it.

'I am sorry I'm not here this morning! I had to go into practice! Thank you for last night and every night before that

Joe x'

I smile slightly and sigh grabbing my stuff before heading out to go home. I think about everything and how things are with Joe and Sam at their practice, what's going to happen now with me and Joe, does he really love me? That's another thing he had the look of love in his eyes and I am very sure he loved me with how he acted. I sigh and get out of my car and go to my house as Scarolette calls me and I answer "Hey Scar" I say locking my car heading inside. She responds "Hey Sav, how's everything since last night?" she asks and I sigh "We had to end everything last night" I say and she gasps "No..." she says.

I put my stuff down on my couch sitting down "Yup and I am pretty sure he made love to me last night for our last time" I say as she sighs "Sav, I am so sorry" she says and I laugh slightly "Don't worry about it, maybe this is for the best with me and Joe" I say and talk with her more till I hear a knock on the door. I sit up confused "Um Scar, let me call you back ok?" I ask and she says ok as we hang up. I walk over and open the door seeing Sam. I sigh opening the door letting him in and he walks in and goes to my living room then turns to me "Sav, I am really sorry for how I acted" he says and I scoff "You sure? Because you punched him not once but twice" I say.

Sam shakes his head "But Sav, you have to understand he was sleeping with you and using you" he says and my jaw drops "He was not ok! We both agreed to doing it! So no he wasn't using me" I say. He sighs and looks at me "But you're my little sister Sav and you were sleeping with my best friend and teammate" He says. I start to get frustrated "Sam stop! I'm not a little kid anymore ok?! Regardless if I was sleeping with your teammate or not you have no say in who I sleep with! It wasn't just sex to me either ok! I love him" I say making his jaw drop.

My eyes widen when I realize what I said as Sam says out loud, "You love Joe?"

_______
A/N: Ok I promise this will not be the end of Sav and Joe! How do we think Sam will react knowing Sav loves Joe??

Please vote and comment! Love you all!