Five

Joe

Want to know the real truth? I am so madly in love with Savannah that I want to scream it at the top of my lungs but I can't. We both agreed not to fall in love but of course I had to go and screw up but falling for her. I mean how can I not? She is absolutely gorgeous. She has the most perfect personality. Also not to mention how awesome she is when having sex. I noticed her start to become distant with me and I didn't want that to happen. I want her to always be around me and to want me. I want to some day tell her how in love I am with her, regardless if I get rejected or not.

I just want to...OW! I must have been dozing off I didn't notice the football that was coming directly for my face hitting me in the eye "fuck!" I tell out covering it. I step to the side as my teammates come up "Dude you ok?" Ja'Marr asks as I look at her and sigh nodding "I'm fine, just wasn't paying attention" I say moving my hand "Do I have a black eye?" I ask and he shakes his head no as the others walk away "What were you thinking about?" he asks sitting next to me "Correction, who were you thinking about?" he asks. I look at him shocked "What?" I ask and he laughs "Joe we've been best friends for how long? I know when you get into your head about a certain someone" he says.

I sigh, he was the only one that I told about me and Savannah and he's been pretty supportive about it all, although at first he thought I was crazy but eventually warmed up to the idea. I nod "I'm thinking of Savannah" I say and he laughs "And how you've completely fallen in love with her?" he asks and I nod. He shakes his head "I figured that was going to happen with you two" he says making me look at him confused "What do you mean?" I ask and he shrugs "You can't have sex that much with someone for it to not mean anything" he says as Sam comes up "Oh is Joe sleeping with someone?" he asks.

My heart almost sinks to my stomach. I can not tell him his little sister is the girl I am having sex with so I just laugh a bit "Um yeah, here and there" I say and Sam nods sitting with us as I give Ja'Marr the knock it off look. I sigh as our coaches let us go so we walk into the locker room. I walk in and check my phone seeing that Savannah texted me.

Sav🩷
Whatcha doing tonight?

Joe🐯
Nothing why?

Sav🩷
I may or may not need you to come to a party with me

I raise an eyebrow and just say yes.

-Later on at the party-

I walk in with Savannah "So why do you need me to come with you?" I ask and she sighs "I may have accidentally told my one coworker who likes to rub in my face how awesome her relationship is that I am dating you and she didn't believe me so she invited us both here" she says. My eyes widens and I laugh slightly "Oh really?" I ask and she nods "Now hold my hand and come party with me" she says.

Savannah

I probably am going to regret this but I figured if he does this for me I will give him all of the sex he wants. I smile and walk over to my coworkers "Hey guys!" I say as my bitchy coworker, Annie, looks over and face drops because she swore that I was lying "Hey Sav, and this must be Joe" she says shaking his hand and I smile nodding "Yeah, this is the love of my life, Joe Burrow, Joe this is Annie" I say placing my hand on his chest. He smiles and shakes her hand as she just fake smiles shaking his "Well enjoy the party" she says.

I nod and walk to get us both a drink as he comes up behind me "Ya know that top looks so good on you" he says into my ear making me shiver slightly and look at him "You look pretty hot tonight yourself" I say handing him a drink wrapping an arm around his neck. He pulls me in by my waist "May have to really prove to Annie that we're a couple later on" he says making me roll my eyes and walk away heading over to Bella and Scarolette, I invited her for moral support, I shake my head "I can't believe he actually agreed" says Scarolette and I just shrug "I figure I will pay him back in sex" I say taking a sip of my drink.

Bella shakes her head "I still can't believe you guys fucked in the men's room while he was on a date" she says making me laugh "Don't remind me" I say as I hear Annie call me over. I sigh and walk over "Why don't you tell us about how you and Joe met and started dating?" she asks smirking thinking no way this could work. I smile and walk up to where he's standing wrapping my arms around him "Well he's on the same team as my older brother..." I start and then look at him to continue and he nods before saying "I instantly knew I was in love with her so I went up asked her on a date and after that I asked her to be my girlfriend" he says. I smile and nod before turning to Annie who has this look on her face making me smirk knowing I won.

Joe goes to get another drink before I whisper in his ear "That was really good, maybe we will do more then what we normally do tonight" I say winking at him.

Thank god for Joe.

____
A/N: Tbh idk how i feel about this! i may not keep it but it's here for now haha! I hope you guys love it tho!

Please vote and comment!