Prelude

Prelude - the hunchback and his three kids

Musutafu, let's say 1 year before the sludge villain attack.

On an early morning in the outskirts of musutafu, a hunched figure walks to a shabby looking garage.

Though you couldn't really tell they were hunched back by looking at it from a distance. With their black cloak, hood, dirty boots, ragged gloves, and completely masked face, someone would just assume they were naturally short.

They walk ever so slowly, seemingly in no rush to reach the garage, which looks more like a house sized storage area. However as soon as they reach the door, suddenly they stop.

They stand there for a minute, not moving an inch, they just remain stationary as their cloak rustels a bit. Lumps appearing in the coat, Almost as if something is moving inside it.

When the lumps stop, the figure turns around and stares at the street, and the voice of a young man comes from an alley.

“Alright, that's enough, they know we're here”

From the shadows comes a pale man wearing an all black suit with a gray tie and a plague doctor mask. Behind him are three others in similar masks.

The first with a black cloak and bowler hat, the second is a muscular man in a black tank top, and the third in a white raincoat.

“I'm quite surprised you saw us” the man says “My name is-”

“Chisaki”

Gold eyes go wide as the voice of a man and woman comes from the cloaked hunchback.

“You were that boy he took in, we met once before, many years ago. Tell me, why couldn't he be here today?.”

Chisski looks down “the boss fell ill, I'm in charge until he recovers” he explains, never looking at the hooded figure.

There's a silence before the hunchback responds “very unfortunate, if he needs a new limb or organ, I can help. I can't, however, fix diseases, that's not my area of interest.”

“That's no concern, we have the boss's health completely under control. I came to you today for help in a certain…project I have going on.”

The hunchback’s cloak shifts again, multiple lumps moving around inside. “Very well, as a courtesy to the boss, I'll listen”.

And so chisaki goes on, about a young girl with an extraordinary quirk, and his plans to use it in order to bring the Yakuza to the top.

As he finishes, the man in a white rain coat speaks up. “Are you sure you should be telling him about eri?”

“It's fine Chrono, this one won't go to the cops, and from what the boss told me, I doubt they'll care about morals” chisaki explains with cold eyes.

It's silent again as the hunchback processes Chisaki’s proposal, the lumps still shifting as they think. Just as Chisaki is about to speak again, the hunchback sighs.

“Maybee”

You couldn't tell from the mask, but Chisaki was smiling “if you need proof that our results are tangible, I can prepare a list a documents that show-”

Chisaki is cut off when something shoots out of the hunchback's coat, it is stopped by the muscular man who placed his entire arm between himself and Chisaki.

What slams into the man's arm hard enough to bruise is a mechanical bee, red and white in color.

The bowler hat wearing man pulls out a gun, and Chronostasis takes a stance.