7 - Way Back When

-2 years ago-

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Whaaat, it's just a bug!"

"You know I'm terrified of centipedes, Jax!!"

"Well is that my fault, doll face?"

"Don't call me doll face!"

"Now now, what's going on here?"

Caine intervenes as Jax and Ragatha argue. This wasn't the first time they had an argument because of Jax's pranks, especially when Jax targeted the new girl, Pomni. However, Jax had taken this one a step further and hid a centipede in Ragatha's food.

"He hid a centipede in my food!"

"It's not like you can even eat it!"

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!"

"Hey hey, no need to yell, Ragatha! I have this situation under control!"

With the wave of his hand, Jax is lifted from the ground and carried through the air by Caine.

"Hey, put me down! Not funny, Caine!"

"I'm sorry Jax, but I cannot tolerate any bullying!"

Says Caine, waving his finger left to right. He puts Jax into his room and locks the door. Jax headed over to hod before and sat on his bed, waiting to be let out.

Hours passed, but Caine never showed up.

Jax laid down infront of the door and kicked it repeatedly, trying to keep himself occupied. He kicked, and kicked, and kicked. Kicked with boredom and frustration. With anger. He was mad at Ragatha. He blamed her for this. Even if he had been the one to prank her, she was the one who told Caine. He had no real reason to be mad.

And yet he was.

As soon as he stopped kicking the door, someone pushed it open. Ragatha. She stared at him on the ground. Jax put a grin on his face.

"What brings you here, red head?"

"You were kicking on the door, Jax. I came to tell you to stop."

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

Ragatha stared at him for a few more seconds, then walked in and closed the door behind her. She sat down and laid on the floor next to Jax.

"Uh.. what're you doing??"

"You're mad at me, aren't you?"

"I don't know why you'd think that, doll face."

"Jax."

"..Okay maybe a little, but who cares?"

"..I do."

"I have a hard time believing you, Ragatha."

"Listen, Jax, you did something stupid. I don't know why you're mad at me about it."

"Oh, maybe because Caine stuck me in my room for 2 damn hours!"

"And you're mad at me about that?!"

"You're the one who told him!"

"You put a centipede in my food!"

The two began arguing again, like always.

-1 year later-

"Hey Jax, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, go ahead dolly."

Jax said as he tossed a ball up an caught it, having been doing so for a minute now.