1 - Tired

Ragatha was tired.

She always was.

Being the one person everybody came to when they had problems was exhausting. It was also exhausting when your complete opposite was almost constantly teasing you. That was just how Jax went about his day, after all.

But she'd never show it.

Not to anyone.

Well, anyone but him.

She laid there in her bed, exhausting and nearing her breaking point. There was a knock on the door.

Who could that be?

She thought to herself. Then she heard the sound of keys jingling.

Ah, yes. Jax.

The lock clicked, and that tall, purple rabbit came in. He closed the door behind her, not saying a word. He sat on the side of her bed, his back to her.

"Everyone was lookin' for you, dolly."

He said, still facing and looking the other way.

"..."

Ragatha laid in silence, staring at the ceiling, and occasionally Jax's back.

"Wow, I never thought you'd be the one for the silent treatment, Raggy. Did lil' 'ol Jaxy do somethin' wrong?"

Ragatha didn't respond. Jax finally looked back at her, a sweet smile replacing his usual mischievous grin.

Ragatha shook her head in response to his question.

"Good."

Jax climbed ontop of her, hovering over her for a moment, then applying his full body weight on her. He rests his head on her upper chest, puts his arms on her shoulders, and wraps his legs around hers.

Ragatha's breathing begins to slow down as she begins to enter a state of relaxation.

"You overexert yourself too much. You know that, right Raggy?"

"..Yeah."

Her once stiff body loosened as the rabbit enveloped her in his embrace.

"Why do they always come to me?"

"You're too nice for your own good."

"It's not a bad thing, is it?"

"Only when you're nice all the time."

"..You're talking about me, huh?"

"Yep."

She begins to wrap her arms around Jax, pulling him closer. She began to practically sink into the mattress because of him.

She doesn't complain, though.

"Does anyone else know you're here?"

Says Ragatha.

"As far as they know, I'm in the bathroom."

"You lied?"

"What would the others think if they walked in on us like this?"

"..Oh."

"It's not personal, dolly."

"I know.."

"..."

"Why do you do this, anyway?"

"It's apparently the only way to calm you down."

The two talked and talked with eachother, Jax never moving an inch from his spot on Ragatha.