3 - Again?

She'd just have to skip dinner at this point.

She reached her limit again, this time worse than the others. Jax laid ontop of her once more as her breathing slowly returned to normal, and her body loosened up.

"I told you to leave."

"..."

"I worry about you, Raggs. You're making their problems yours, and it's hurting you."

"..."

"..."

"..I'm sorry.."

"You didn't do anything wrong."

"No.. I.. I should've listen to you.."

"Yeah, you should've. But that's fine now. Just focus on relaxing."

Jax wrapped himself around the ragdoll more as she relaxed her nerves and her body. She took an arm out of Jax's embrace and began to pet his head, seemingly calming her even more.

They stayed like that for an hour longer, Ragatha having fully calmed down by now.

"You alright now?"

"Yeah, thanks Jax."

"It's fine. Just listen to me next time, okay?"

"Alright."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Shouldn't you be leaving?"

"Oh, right."

Jax lifted himself from Ragatha, only to see her with a smug look on her face.

"What?"

"Was I a little too comfy, Jaxy?"

"..Shut up."

Jax said, clearly embarrassed. Ragatha chuckled, still laying down. Jax made his way to the door, unlocked it, and saw himself out.

Yet his face was still bright pink as he left.

-Months later-

Valentines Day finally arrived. How did they know? The circus was decorated from top to bottom in hearts. Valentines day to them was merely a day for them to gift eachother sweets, without any deeper meaning. Well, Jax took this as an opportunity. For Pomni, he loaded a spring and boxing glove into a box. Classic. For Zooble, he managed to grab a hold of a gloink and stuff it into a box. Once Zooble would open it, they'd be attacked by it. For Gangle, a glitter bomb. For Kinger.. he couldn't figure that one out. And for Ragatha, a centipede.

Hours later, the exchange came.

"Hey Pomni, I got somethin' for ya."

"Oh? What is-"

Pomni was cut off as Jax opened the box, and out came the glove.

Pomni was knocked to the ground, and Jax started laughing. Needless to say, Pomni was not happy.

Next was Zooble. Jax approached Zooble, set the box down, and walked away. Zooble was confused, but opened the box anyway.

A few seconds later Zooble was missing an arm and chasing a gloink.

Jax was amused.

After that was Gangle.

"Hey Gangle, this is for all the times I broke your comedy mask."

He said, drooping his ears to make it seem more believable.

"You know what, I forgive you Jax."

Said Gangle, seconds before a cloud of glitter blew up in her face. Jax ran laughing.