Terushima

[Authors POV]

Atsumu stared at the expensive black box sitting in his lap, the silky red ribbon neatly wrapped over and around the edges. There was a small card attached to the box that Atsumu slowly pulled away and opened. It just had a bit of information involving the product and the seamstress who had worked on the outfit. The card ended up getting tossed on the couch and the packaging was pulled apart revealing some fancy-looking dress shirt. Atsumu looked at it in a slight daze and passed his hand and fingers over the silky smooth material.

"Damn, that shit does not look cheap."

Atsumu glanced up at Tendo and Oikawa who were sitting on the floor with a blanket watching some horror movie on TV.

"Yeah, apparently some private seamstress of his family made this," he said before pulling out the black slacks that were at the bottom of the box. They were plain and simple like any other pair you'd see at a department store. Only, these looked way more expensive by just how the stitching was done. "You know, I'm surprised he even purchased that for you. It seems like someone had gotten themselves a sugar daddy," Oikawa said while wiggling his brows. The faux blond blushed deeply and tossed the lid of the box at his head. Oikawa whined out in pain and glared through his messy brown locks.

"He's not my sugar daddy. I'm going to act like you didn't say that at all. And now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go and try this stuff out." He then grabbed the clothing and stomped over to the bathroom to try it all out. Not surprisingly, the outfit worked well with his hair and fit just right around his waist and thighs. Most clothing always seemed to be hard to fit because of those areas. Wasn't surprising that it fit so well considering the other guy basically measured them himself.

"Wow, now you'll definitely get laid," said Tendo as he glanced over him with a smirk. Atsumu blushed and ran his hands over the soft material of the dress shirt all the way down to his legs. "Not plannin' on it, especially if Sakusa the Grinch is around." Tendo simply laughed and got closer before straightening out the loosely hanging silk bow around the collar of Atsumu's shirt adding a sense of elegance to the whole thing.

"At least try to have some fun then. You said the event is taking place near the arena in Sendai. Maybe you and your 'friend' Sakusa could try some fun activities during the free time you guys have afterward?"

Atsumu stood in thought and smiled slightly. He was pretty good at finding the fun in most things and if he really wanted to get closer to the other then having something wouldn't be so bad. So later that night, Atsumu stayed up looking over some really entertaining locations in Sendai on his laptop at his desk. Not many places seemed to be Sakusa-friendly aside from the various parks or ice cream shops. It was winter though, and eating Ice cream would not be very body-friendly. However, a sudden idea popped into his head before he quickly jumped onto his bed and grabbed his phone. The only way to really find out what the other liked was to ask him personally. . . or through texts.

From: Tsumu The Bee

>> Hey Omi, what would you say are your favorite things to do?

The reply didn't come until later on when Atsumu was preparing dinner for himself and his friends a couple of hours later. He was expecting Sakusa to simply flat-out ignore him, maybe even block him in an attempt to silence such questions from coming in. After all, the guy never really talked about himself much in the Atsumu's presence. Aside from the simple things like age, hometown, and food likes, Atsumu did not know much. So when he was in the middle of mixing ingredients for some cookies as a dessert, the low ping of a message coming in surprised him. His brow lifted at the randomness along with the time anyone would dare to send him anything. It could have been Osamu simply sending him funny fox or dog pics that resembled him. So Atsumu simply ignored the message that came in and continued to stir the bag of chocolate chips into the mix. Only that peaceful atmosphere of him stirring while watching the movie Tendo was playing ended up being interrupted once more as another low ping came through. Now Atsumu was feeling a bit annoyed by it and set down the mixing bowl on the counter. He then wiped his hands on a dish towel before approaching and picking up his phone only for his eyes to widen.