Nervous

[Authors POV] 

There sat Atsumu completely surrounded by all of his friends on a Saturday evening being questioned. It was three days after the whole interaction with Sakusa and Akaashi invited Atsumu over for drinks with their other friends at his place. Atsumu knew something was up because Akaashi was never the type to initiate any kind of get together so when he figured out the other's intentions, Atsumu cursed Oikawa for running his mouth and glared at him as the other snickered before rambling on about how Atsumu had worn the black onesie and was seen by Sakusa wearing it. Hinata, Kageyama, Tendo, Nishinoya, and Lev were laughing their asses off about it and kept making remarks about how embarrassed he must have been. 

"So what did he want anyway? I'm sure a guy like him has more important things to do than just drop by a streamers place to chit-chat," Suga said as he sipped on his wine. 

"Well, he wanted me to be under his management and so I signed the contract." 

The others looked at Atsumu in utter shock but soon one thing crossed through one of their minds. 

"Why would someone like him suddenly want to switch over to being a trainer/manager? I know he's getting attacked online relentlessly right now, but I just find that odd" Kageyama said. 

The others agreed and Atsumu took a sip of his wine as well before also thinking about the whole thing. He had been doing that for a while now and couldn't think of any reason for the guy to sign him on aside from the fact of being thankful about Atsumu defending him online. Though, if he really did feel thankful about it, he didn't have to go to this length to thank him. 

"Does your brother even know about this?" 

"No Suna, and I don't think I'll even have the guts to tell him anytime soon. He'll totally freak ya know."

"Well, you better tell him because if he finds out you're doing things behind his back he will totally kill you and make sure the body isn't found. Kita might even help him out with the task." 

Atsumu shivered at that thought and took a big gulp of his wine to try and take his mind off of things, but sure enough, Oikawa had to run his mouth again. 

"Did you at least sleep with him?" 

Atsumu instantly choked on his drink before Akaashi came through and helped him get it down. 

"No, what the heck makes you think I'm going to throw myself at some guy I just met?! especially Sakusa fucking Kiyoomi who could instantly sue the fuck out of me if I even touched him" Atsumu said with a bright red face. Oikawa and Rin snickered to themselves while pointing out how embarrassed their friend was to which Atsumu responded by getting back at Oikawa. 

"What about you Kawa, aren't you the one that is hopelessly pining over your roommate!!" 

Oikawa's face soon also turned bright red and he threw a pillow at the Atsumu who fell back at the sheer force of Oikawa's throw. 

"So what if it is true, at least Iwaizumi isn't a prick like Sakusa who literally looks at everyone as if they are the scum of the Earth," Oikawa said while trying to cover his embarrassment. 

"I mean that is true, to be honest. Like, remember when he had that one tournament with Yaku and glared at him when he stepped a couple of inches near him? I was praying for him to be honest" Lev said.  

"We get it Lev, you have a big fat overbearing crush on Yaku. No one wants to hear about it you beanpole." 

Lev only glared at Nishinoya who got up to get more snacks from Akaashi's fridge before being exasperated by the amount of energy drinks in his fridge. Akaashi only shrugged the question off and continued to sip on his wine in silence. It wasn't surprising to any of them that Akaashi even had that many in there considering how much time he spends streaming. Even Kenma who was an avid streamer didn't really drink that much to stay awake.