Miya Osamu

[Sakusa's POV]

It felt very foreign to me to actually let a total stranger sit in my car, but Atsumu was wasted even if he was too stubborn to admit it. I couldn't risk him potentially crashing into someone else on the road and ruining his life like that. There were just too many possibilities as to what could happen. So with that, I started the car and made sure to look over at Atsumu who was struggling with his seatbelt. 

"Let me see." 

I reached over and tried to adjust it but he instantly tensed up and rejected my help claiming that he could do it on his own. Not only did I realize he was an extremely stubborn person, but that he had gotten more nervous ever since drinking. I kept note of that and reminded myself not to be around a drunk Atsumu before taking the seatbelt from him, buckling it myself, and starting the engine. 

Atsumu stayed silent throughout the ride, but every once in a while I felt his eyes staring at me which prompted me to look at him for a second. He instantly looked away and out the window. Most of the city lights were still shining brightly outside, so his face was slightly glowing by the looks of it. He did also seem to look more relaxed than earlier and his eyes were drooping to the point that they finally shut after a while and his head was tilted in my direction. 

"Miya?" 

He didn't respond which signaled to me that he was already asleep. At the next light, I made sure to adjust his head so that he wouldn't get a cramp, but it just looked like it didn't really matter because he went right back to the previous position and this time was mumbling some incoherent things.

"Samu- yer so mean," he said quietly before letting out a sigh. I slightly smirked and realized that even in his sleep he still had a Kansai accent when mumbling random things about some guy. Didn't really know what he was talking about, but the guy must have been someone really close if he was constantly speaking of him. Then the thought of a boyfriend in the picture made me frown before I looked at Atsumu who was smiling in his sleep. I was really hoping he wasn't dating anyone because that would mean making sure that lover's quarrels didn't get involved with his work progression or cause more controversy. 

"Okay Miya, we're here," I said and looked over at him but realized a wasted guy like him was probably in a deep slumber right now. To test it I lightly shook him and watched as it gave me no reaction before groaning and stepping out of the car to his side. The seatbelt being in a somewhat of a locked position allowed me to make sure he wasn't going to fall forward and managed to carry him out. Just the thought of the number of pathogens present on his body was enough to irk me, but I pushed through and headed inside from the downstairs parking garage to the elevator before clicking his ground level with a bit of a struggle. Atsumu didn't seem disturbed by all the movement and continued to sleep away, even slightly clutching onto my black trench coat and snuggling closer. I tensed up at this and prayed for us to reach the floor faster before the 'ding' came and I stepped out. The hallway was desolate which relaxed me and I headed towards his apartment before realizing one thing. I didn't have his keys or the code to his place. I inwardly groaned once more before digging around in his back pocket grabbing hold of his keys and opening the door. 

Only a lamp was on in the living room and hallway which gave me enough visibility to remove my shoes and slip on a pair of slippers before looking around for his room. Sure enough, the one room in the place that looked like someone stayed there had the door wide open and I took him over before lying him down gently. He slightly stirred and furrowed his brows before relaxing once more. My eyes narrowed and I realized that he was in bed with his clothing from outside which was totally not hygienic at all. I cringed at that thought and couldn't help it as I pulled his hoodie off of him along with his shoes and neatly placed them on a chair in the corner of the room. Atsumu once again stirred in his sleep and reached out to grab something on the other side of the bed as if his body knew he was now in bed. This was because he grabbed a stuffed bee plush and hugged it tightly. I carefully placed his phone on the nightstand and stood there for a couple more seconds. My eyes ended up scanning the walls of the room and that's when I noticed some frames with pictures of who I assumed was Atsumu in a jersey standing next to some of his teammates. One of the people I recognized was the YouTuber Rin who looked so bored in the picture. I didn't even know those two went to the same school or played on the same sports team. Another was of him looking like he was in tears hugging someone whose back was facing the camera, and a trophy stayed smoshed between them. It started to pique my interest as to what sport he was playing exactly and my eyes lowered to a frame sitting on the nightstand with a childhood photo of two kids smiling while playing in the mud. They both looked eerily similar to each other but one specifically had a bored look on his face as the other hugged him. I slightly cringed at the sight of the mud clinging to their clothing and looked at Atsumu who was sleeping soundly in a curled-up position.