Creepy Crawlies

[Atsumu's POV]

After a week of practicing with Sakusa and dealing with all the drama swarming the forums online, all I really wanted to do was take a break and rest. My wrist hurt like hell and my neck was constantly cramping up from playing video games nonstop. I assumed Sakusa would be a little lax since I wasn't involved in this type of gameplay and was just a mere rookie, but it seemed like he had other plans. Quite frankly the guy was strict when it came to everything I did. The strictness never stopped just at my timing in detecting enemies or slight movements, but also how I held the remote or mouse in my hands to my posture which I thought was complete horse shit. Just thinking about it made my muscles ache, and I sunk deeper into the warm bathwater while glaring at my toes that were poking out slightly from the bubbles.

"Such a jerk," I muttered to myself before a sudden loud knock on my apartment door startled me. I huffed in annoyance and stepped out the tub, wrapped myself in a bathrobe before heading to the front door. Looking through the peephole I could see not a soul in sight and my brow slightly lifted in confusion. 'Was I hearing things?' I thought to myself before opening the door slightly only to finally notice a package sitting right in front of it.

"I didn't order anything," I said quietly before picking it up taking it inside, and placing it on my kitchen counter. Deciding it was probably best not to open it because I never ordered anything, I simply left it there hoping a neighbor would come and retrieve it before heading to my room to change into some comfortable sleepwear. My options were limited mainly because Oikawa and Suna kept coming for sleepovers and ended up taking my things. Sighing at that fact, I dug around my closet some more before settling on an oversized black hoodie and blue sleeping shorts that were missing the top. I cursed Oikawa in my head for taking the shirt before heading back to the living room and flopping down on the couch to watch some TV. Currently, I've been watching a lot of crime documentaries so I quickly clicked on one already present in my recommended tab and snuggled further into the blankets and pillows. It was like a movie night with myself which sounded sad if you thought about it, but this was a normal evening for me if I didn't have anyone who wasn't busy coming over.

However it was not that long until my eyes began to droop and the images on the TV began to blur as sleep started to overtake me. Though, once again, the loud knocks at my door startled me and I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision before standing up from the couch and headed to the door. Without even looking out to see who it was, I opened it and glanced around the hallway only to see no one was outside one again. Looking down I noticed another small package at the front of my door and stared at it in confusion before picking it up. The hallway lights were bright enough for me to notice that it indeed had my address and full name. However, it didn't contain a return address which made me worry slightly. I looked around once more before taking it inside and placing it next to the one right next to the one that was left earlier before also realizing it also had my information along with no return address. I really felt like I should not open them, but curiosity got the best of me as I reached over to grab a box cutter on my counter and slit open the tape keeping the lid sealed to one of them. I then opened it and tilted my head in confusion while looking down at the box of chocolate and many other confectionary treats. My first assumption was that Tendo had sent this to me, but the chocolate was the generic type, and Tendo didn't give us any confectionary unless he made it himself. I decided not to eat it and just placed it aside before grabbing the other box and cutting through the tape. However, I froze at the strange buzzing sounds coming from the box and bit my lip nervously. Slowly I opened the lid only to have my eyes widen and I screamed loudly before falling back against the hardwood floors. I screamed and cried out trying to get the huge bugs and cockroaches climbing onto my arms and torso before scrambling back while almost having a panic attack right there and then. My breathing felt uneven, and my head began to spin while I stared at all the creatures crawling out and covering my counter and barstool chairs.