Haider walked in exactly at that time and he frowned at Mahir's perfect guess.

"Tujhe kese pata?"
"Kon Mirha?"

Haider and Hammad said at the same time.

"Bachpan se khata araha ofcourse khate hi pechan jauga!" Mahir replied to Haider.

"Kon Mirhaa!" Hammad yelled this time.

"Arey school wali!" Haider replied.

"Ohoo! Mirha qureshi!" He slightly pushed Haider and smirked.

"Chup krja!" Haider whispered.

"How did you guys find her bakery yar? She really isn't very famous but great indeed!" Mahir smiled and Haider frowned.

"Mishi ne bataya tha!" Haider replied curtly.

"Bhaii chalo na cake cut krtte hai!" Mishi dragged Hammad away.

"Bhaijaan!" Mishi called sternly.

Harib walked towards her and flicked her head.

"Ziyada nhi horaha ajj?" He asked with raised brows.

"Aye na bhai ne cake cut krna hai!" She dragged him. Harib allowed himself to get dragged by her she was happy he doesn't want her to loose her happiness.

Hammad was second away from cutting the cake when he looked up and found Haider standing little far and smirking.

He pointed his finger at him and called him closer.

Haider was about to refuse but the stern glare from his mother made him oblige. He smirked again and walked towards Hammad.

"Happy birthday bhai bol!" Hammad ordered.

"Mu na tordu?" Haider replied.

"Haider! Me tumhe room me bhijwadungi behave!" Zeenat said.

"You can't ground me mama I am 26!" Haider replied smugly!

"Oh really?" Hassan's voice came and Haider immediately composed himself.

His father absolutely loves grounding and confiding children to his room he was sure he will do it again.

"Happy birthday Hammad!" Haider gave Hammad a tight lipped smile.

Hassan smirked and family laughed.

"Kutta!" Haider whispered in Hammad's ear.

"Tu bhi!" Hammad replied and put the peace of cake he just cut in his mouth.

"Baro ko khila phele!" Haider whacked him.

Hammad smiled sheepishly and fed the cake to entire family.

The family leaped in joy as soon as they tasted the cake it was delicious. Better than any cake they have ever tasted.

"Good choice Mishi!" Hammad praises.

"Seriously yar! Mere baba to Mirha ke aalawa kisi ke hath ka banaya meetha nhi khate! She is too good!" Mahir added.

Haider rolled his eyes and eat the entire cupcake in one bite while frowning at Mahir.

Haider wasn't really liking Mahir taking her name again and again.

"Khane ke table ready ha! Ajaou sab!" Rabia called.

The family enjoyed the food and shared some nice light hearted moments. After food and pictures the family retired to their rooms as it was almost 2:30am.

Next morning Harib allowed Mishi to sleep and miss her driving session because they all slept late.

Harib was getting ready for breakfast when Hammad peeped inside.