Prologue

Phoenix Black was three years older than her younger brother Sirius and five years older than Regulus. When she met Gryffindor Aries Scamander she immediately fell in love. They dated for a while, which Phoenix's parents were not happy about. However once they graduated they moved in together, got married and had a daughter a year later, who they named Y/n. Which is where our story takes place.

A giggling, naked three year old Y/n ran around the Livingroom, with her dad chasing her, red-faced and holding a onesie. "Y/n, stop-Phoenix!" Aries yelled, exasperated. Cornering his daughter in-between the couch and the wall, he almost had her when she ducked between his legs and cackled running back towards the kitchen.

"Damnit!" Suddenly the shrieking stopped and Phoenix stood resting against the side of the door frame, wand pointed at the naked, now frozen child, she looked like your typical Black. Dark hair, and eyes, pale skin, and an always mischievous attitude. She smirked at him and lifted an eye-brow. "You're supposed to dress the baby, not play tag." She said amused. "Did you forget you're a wizard?" Aries rolled his eyes and picked up Y/n who still had a mischievous look in her eyes.

He quickly put a diaper on her and pulled her onesie on, zipping it up to her chin. When Phoenix lifted the spell, Y/n ran to her mother and hugged her legs. "Mummy up!" She said making grabby hands, Phoenix laughed and picked her daughter up, placing Y/n on her hip. "Do you wanna see Uncle Sirius?" Phoenix cooed. Y/n laughed and nodded her head, while Aries packed up her bag.

Tonight was Aries's 25th birthday, so he and his wife were going to go celebrate it, in the muggle world. So the couple was bringing Y/n to Potter Manor where Sirius was now staying. Aries slung the bag over his shoulder and pulled his wife into a hug. "Hold on tight, my little giggle monster!" Aries laughed, apperating away.

~~~At Potter Manor~~~

The Scamander family appeared at the Potters front door, "Want to knock darling?" Phoenix asked her daughter. Y/n nodded and leaned forward rapping her little knuckles on the door, a young Sirius Black awaiting his nieces arrival whipped open the door and put on a look of shock. 

"Y/n darling, what a surprise, why are you here?" he asked playfully. "Sweepover!" She squealed reaching for the seventeen year old. Sirius took her in his arms and spun her around, laughing and kissing her squishy cheeks. Aries passed the bag to Remus Lupin, who had appeared on Sirius's left, and nodded to James who was on the right.

Lily, who was hugging James stepped forward and said, "Go enjoy date night you two, we got it handled here!" She waved, Phoenix and Aries waved before apperating away.

James closed the door and they all headed into the Livingroom to cause mayhem with the toddler. Mrs. and Mr. Potter were watching their son fondly with the toddler. "Uncle serwius, broom!" Y/n squealed. "Sirius no, don't!" Lily and Remus warned. But James and Sirius eager to have a little quidditch prodigy placed her on a broom, charmed to hover a foot above the ground.

Before anyone could react Y/n shot down the hall squealing in delight, she darted around corners and into different rooms, before coming to a stop in James's room, she hopped off the broom and wiggled herself up onto James's bed. She pulled a blanket up over herself and laid flat disappearing in the unmade bed.

A few moments later panicked voices could be heard coming down the hall.

 "Where did she go!"

"I don't know!"

"I told you this was a bad idea!"

"Yeah well I know that now!"

"Come on lily flower, there's time for 'I told you soes' later!"

Little y/n was also a Metamorphmagus, which she took with great pride. The door to the bedroom opened and James's voice rang out. "Y/n, Y/n come out come out wherever you are!" Footsteps echoed as the teens looked for her. "Quick Sirius, we need Padfoot!" in the next second a shaggy black dog had poked its nose under the blanket and licked her face.

Y/n giggled giving away her position, James then grabbed her foot and dragged her down the bed, Y/n morphed into a baby bear and leaped into James's arms. James let out a girly scream and dropped Y/n, thankfully Remus caught her, Y/n looked at him with with innocent eyes before morphing into a wolf pup.

Remus smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead, then placed her on the floor with a still transformed Sirius. They then chased each other around the halls of the manor, yipping playfully, tails wagging. When they were done playing, they all sat down in the living room, Y/n sat with Lily and looked into her pretty green eyes. She bopped Lily's nose, then looked at James, who was sitting right next to Lilly then back to Lily. "Potter!" She laughed.

Lilly laughed, not understanding what the girl meant. "Yeah, that's James Potter, good job Y/n!" Y/n shook her head and smiled, pointing at lily's chest. "No you!" Lily laughed, blushing at the implication. "No, I'm Lily Evans, silly!" She said pointing at herself. Y/n crawled into James's lap and started chanting, "Lily Potter, Lily Potter!" and clapping her hands. 

James looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "See, even the baby see's how much you want me!" James teased, Lily scoffed and blushed looking away. Y/n then laid down in James's lap and curled into herself falling asleep.

~~~Two hours Later~~~

A loud knock was heard at the door, James's confused went to open the door, When he opened it he was greeted by the solemn face of the prime minister. "Hullo, Mr. Potter, Is Mr. Black here?" He asked. "Uhm why?" James asked, worried they were going to take his best friend away. "It's about Ms. Black and Mr. Scamander." He said peering behind James. James heart dropped, having a feeling he knew what had happened. "Sirius!" he yelled over his shoulder.

A moment later the boy in question appeared behind him, seeing the minister he halted. "Hullo Minister?" He said brushing his long black hair out of his face. "Mr. Black, I regret to inform you of the deaths of Ms. Black, and Mr. Scamander." The minister said getting straight to the point. "What?" Sirius asked in a broken whisper. "Ms. Black had you down as Godfather, so Y/n is now in your care, I offer my condolences, Goodbye." He said, turning to leave.

"Wait!" James called, "How did they die?" The minister turned to him. "They were killed by Bellatrix Lestrange." he said apperating away. Sirius's world had fallen, his big sister was gone, killed by his cousin.

Over the next few years, as Y/n grew she learned more about her parents, even spending the day with her grandparents when Sirius spent his last year at Hogwarts. She was the flower girl at James and Lily's wedding, and met little Harry when he was born at the age of six. She had stayed the night at her grandparents at the age of seven when James and Lily were murdered, and Sirius taken to Azkaban.

She then lived with her grandparents, where she fell in love with all magical creatures, she had an understanding with them, just like her grandfather. When her eleventh birthday rolled around she went to Hogwarts, getting sorted into Slytherin just like her mum.

She was the Slytherin Chaser, then became Quidditch captain in her fifth year. She was obviously great at Care of Magical Creatures. She looked like the perfect mix of her parents, but she had the Attitude of her mother, sarcastic, confident, and protected the ones she loved, She wasn't biased, in-fact she had friends in all houses, which her house wasn't very happy about.

When she turned seventeen and graduated she started working at the ministry, writing reports and she eventually became an Auror.

Which is where she is now, let's go see her, shall we?