Eclipse was very disturbed when Sun giggled and did grabby hands for him. Is he a baby now or something?! Eclipse backed up looking at Sun in disgust and then he saw something, a black thing.  He squinted at it in alarm, it seemed misty...  he saw something big and white on it's... face...? Eclipse could hardly make out it's features.

But he is starting to panic.

He jumped back stumbling back, the figure watched him and spoke in a soft calm voice "hello" Eclipse stared it with wide eyes. He is pretty sure he's going to die. He tried to shoot star power but much to his alarm, it didn't work. He stared at it breath hitching and it said "Sun and Moon are babies now" Eclipse  stared at it very dumbfounded.

"U-uh huh" he said pressing himself against a wall, somehow this thing could fight against the star power which is terrifying, the figure said in it's soft voice "they are going to be your responsibility now, whether you like it or not I do not care" Eclipse glared "EXCUSE ME?! I AM NOT DEALING WITH TH-THAT!" he jabs a finger at Sun who was currently chewing on a bottle of glitter glue making this huge gross slobber mess all over his hands and the glitter glue bottle.

It was a disgusting sight.

The creature said calmly "I said whether you like it or not, it is your punishment to take care of the people you hate most for the amount of sins you have committed, you were going to kick a baby for making normal baby sounds for heavens sakes!" Eclipse heard the disapproval in the entities voice and well, uh it ain't wrong.

He was ready to kick a baby for making a sound cause it annoyed him, okay now that I am thinking about it really hard, that is a very messed up and not at all okay thing to do. His rays drooped slightly in shame but he hid it the best he could "well-well- I mean yeah! But I am not taking care of that!" points at Sun again who coo's and does grabby hands for him.

The entity said "well to bad, it is already imprinted on you" Eclipse stared in disbelief "It's what?" the entity was clearly irritated "okay, let me dum it down." It's one white eyes stared at him making Eclipse very uncomfortable, he was also very offended. "Sun turned into a baby, he has the mentality of a baby, he sees you and your the first person he sees, he imprints on you, and thinks your his dad" the entity said this is a disrespectfully slow voice like it were talking to a toddler. (Dang, Fate is over Eclipse already. XD)

Eclipse's teeth bared slightly in disgust as he glared, not only is the description terrifying and what he was trying to process, but it was also done in a matter that he was not going to stand for. "Don't talk to me like that" he snarled and the entity rolled their eye. Eclipse hated this entity, it is official now they suck.

The entity teleported for a moment and came back with a tiny drooling Moon, Eclipse stared. He couldn't help but feel slightly bad for a variety of reasons, the main reason is that it felt like Moon's intelligence is being thrown away. 

He was mostly disgusted though.

"Ew" he said and much to his disgust and shock the entity shoved Moon into his arms. Eclipse let out a soft yelp and made a face of pure disgust as Moon hugged his arm drooling all over it. Eclipse shuddered at the feeling and tried to drop Moon onto the ground. The entity glared and grabbed Moon and shoved him back into Eclipse's arms "HOLD."

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS THING-?! Eclipse thought as the entity glared at him, Moon let out a soft squeak and snuggled in and... fell asleep. "WHY?" he snapped at the entity and the entity glared "because I said to" Eclipse began to sense that this entity was way stronger than him somehow.

Eclipse looked down at Moon in disgust as he slept drooling on his arm, he shudders not liking the feeling at all, but he was now weary to put Moon down due to the entity of unknown origins, which now he realized blocked his star power. Eclipse is beginning to realize that he should not push this entity.