Skip time,

" We have to do a photoshoot to sell our clothes and jewelry to mass" Jungkook said making bogum nod.

" And for that we need a best model face who can represent our branded clothes and jewelry gracefully " He added.

" Should we call jennie Kim for this advertisement, she has striking features " One of employee suggested.

Jungkook like the idea and called taehyung.

" Yes boss " He said with attentive ears.

" Send  email to Jennie Kim company about our plan and tell them to send her by Tomorrow to our company "

He Nodded his head and left to send mail.

At night,

Taehyung enter inside his home tired. Today his parents aren't home. He walk toward his room and plopped on his bed. His boss has made him too much work. When bogum offered him a ride jungkook said he has to go with me to lunch and then to another meeting and he had to make sure of tomorrow preparation.

His back is aching now. " Ugh I hate him" He said laying on bed and slept without any care.

On the other side,

" What happened to you, why are you glaring at poor wall" Mrs jeon said seeing her son glaring at wall not eating anything.

Mr jeon also look at him for some seconds than continues eating his food.

Jungkook come out of thoughts and cleared his throat saying " Nothing mom I am just thinking about tomorrow shooting " He said and start to eat his food.

" And what about your boyfriend, why didn't you bring him home, I want you to introduce him to us properly " She said with a smile.

Jungkook nervously smile at her and with side eye he look at his father who didn't said anything.

" We are busy nowadays mom, I will bring him home once our deals or projects will finish" He said making her nod.

He ate the food and left not before kissing on her cheeks and biding goodnight to his father who just nodded his head.

He lazily layed on his bed thinking about morning. He was working when he thought to check on taehyung so he walk toward his cabin only to find it empty. He than asked one of employee who told him about Mr park arrival. He fisted his hand angrily and walk down and growl little seeing both of them laughing at something. His heart burned in jealousy.

Jungkook close his eyes not thinking about them as sleep enveloped him.

Next day,