After putting some of the refined pills on the shelves, the crowd that had been secretly rubbing the onlookers rushed up, no matter whether there were any or not, as long as they could take it down quickly, so in an instant, the pills that were just hot on the shelves were sold out.

Shan Yu was simply stunned by this group of people.

"I'll go, which hand is so fast to kill a thousand knives? Are you guys human?! "Someone didn't grab it, and they were there complaining.

"Who filmed several?! Local tyrant, this is... At least leave us some...

"That's right, it's too much to buy them all, why do you buy so much, how many times do you want to get pregnant? Want to open a zoo? "

Poof, I'm sorry I laughed.

Seeing this information, Shan Yu thought about it, and it would be better to limit the amount of purchase per person in the future.

Pregnancy pills only need to be taken once.

Tu Qing is a gay, but he has been careful to hide it from others. In fact, in the era of science and technology, people like them are already very tolerant, and in today's era of scarcity of women and females, it is not uncommon for men and men to live together, but Tu Qing is a person who wants to save face, which also has something to do with his family.

His parents want to hold their grandson, but the genes of males and males do not match, and there have been experts who have studied this aspect, but after the genes of males collide together, they will be quite repulsive, and then they will fight in groups, and there is no possibility of fusion at all, which also makes the experts die.

But it is not impossible for a man to fall in love with a man and want to have a child, and it is not impossible to use the genes of the female and the cause of the two males combined. It's just that Tu Qing doesn't like this kind of gene combination very much, he feels that this is a stain and stain on genes, so the boss is not a small person, and he has always been single.

But don't look at him like this, in fact, he is still very popular outside, with a handsome appearance, a decent job, he bought a house early, and he has a flying machine, which can be said to be a model of successful people.

Tu Qing slumped himself on the bed, thinking about a stupid thing he had done before and was restless.

Every time he comes home from work, he chooses to relax, either to go to the bar to get drunk, or to go to the star network to look at the gossip, to find out what interesting things have happened recently, and... He saw the pregnant pill in Gusi's shop.

Tu Qing: ??!!! What the hell?!

Isn't the shopkeeper afraid that he has a hole in his brain? If it's found to be fake, isn't it a big deal? So that people who can't have children can get pregnant? This isn't a joke, I'll rub it!

At the time, I didn't know what kind of psychology it was, so he paid attention to this store, and saw the feedback from those females, and he was originally watching and playing, who knew that someone suddenly said, what would happen if men took it? Then he froze, and when he came back to his senses... What's so special that he actually took a picture of the pregnant pill!!!

Thinking of this, he rolled on the bed, and then continued to paralyze, staring at the ceiling with blank eyes, and his mind couldn't help but think about the scene at that time.

When he really received the pregnancy pill, the whole person was confused, and he was a little absent-minded even when his good friends chatted with him.

That bottle felt very silky, like the silkiest fabric in the world, but it was not a fabric, he touched this bottle for a long time, and even a little bit couldn't put it down, even if it wasn't because of the pregnancy pill inside, it was worth buying 10,000 interstellar coins for this bottle.

After thinking about some messy things, he took a deep breath and poured out the pregnancy pill, there was only one in it, and the unique fragrance of the pill spread, which was refreshing.

Then, he swallowed this pill!! Now think about why he doesn't go through the brain so much, females can get pregnant, why can males get pregnant?! Men don't have gestational sacs, huh? WOC, you must have been poisoned by those people!!

Tu Qing rolled and rolled on the bed again, and then almost fell, so frightened that he hurriedly rolled into the middle of the bed.

Although he bought the pregnancy pill with his brain and ate the pregnancy pill, he really didn't have much hope, but... He rolled the sheets with someone, who was still his boss!! Originally, he had always been a successful person in front of outsiders, who would have thought that he would have such a maverick heart under his serious appearance?

Just when he was thinking nonsense, someone knocked on the door of his house, Tu Qing opened the door with his hair rubbed up, and then closed the door in seconds. It's a pity that the hand outside the door is much faster than him, and it immediately blocked it, and the person on the other side is even worseZhi smiled and said, "What? Sleep and don't recognize people? "

No, boss, why did you come here all of a sudden?

"I heard that you were sick, so I came to see you and brought you a therapeutic device to help you check and check.

Tu Qing lowered his head a little uncomfortably and whispered: "... Don't use it, right? The

young man squinted his eyes slightly, and said with a smile: "Why not?" Our relationship is more than just a boss and a subordinate. Tu

Qing: "??! The

young man found that this subordinate is usually quite elite and serious, but in fact, he is very confused in private, of course, it is precisely because of this that he can't help but be attracted to him, right? Although both of them are men, are there still fewer men who live together now? He doesn't care about the child at all, as long as the person is willing to be with him.

"How? Have you thought it through? Did you promise to stay with me?

Tu Qing felt dizzy when he heard this fatal triple question, his mood fluctuated, and he trembled: "You... Wouldn't know I was ...

"We've both rolled over the sheets, and you want to turn your face and deny people?! The man glared at him.

"It's not the boss, I... "We are not suitable, we can't have children together, what can you do with your big family business?! Tu Qing was so sick in the brain, what reason should he think of to refuse him?

While the two were talking, the young man was also operating the treatment instrument, and then when Tu Qing was struggling with how to refuse him, the treatment instrument made a "drop" sound: "Warning, the patient is three weeks pregnant and has nutritional deficiencies, please supplement nutrients in time!" The

two who heard it: ". "What?!

!!!

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 亲爱的弗朗索瓦 、 [耽美] 拯救男主的特殊技巧[快穿] 、 [耽美] 王爷,她来了 、 [耽美] 我是教授 、 [耽美] 学渣与学霸 、 [耽美] 重生之极品丹修 、 [耽美] 穿成反派的替身男妻 、 [耽美] 谁先碰的瓷! 、 [耽美] 真少爷团宠日常 、 [耽美] 万人迷穿成炮灰反派后

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部