Seeing this, Shan Yu smiled slightly and replied: It's okay, I'll solve it myself, thank you.

Although Tang Tou was a little disappointed, he could only agree, but he still said: If you can't solve it, come to me, and I will definitely help you solve it.

Shan Yu: Okay.

Shan Yu felt that it was really time to settle this matter, and it was very annoying to be called at all the time, although he didn't care about those remarks, but it was not good to implicate other people.

So Mu You, who was staying in his room, suddenly received a strange private message, he frowned a little strangely, he really didn't know a few people except for a few of them, and his agent, who would suddenly send him a private message?

Then he read such a sentence: Hello Lan, I'm Gu Si, do you like mechas?

Mu Yu: ???

His first reaction was that someone was joking with him, but he looked at the sentence carefully again, and he said that he was Guth?!

In the previous Star Net mecha competition, he had seen Gu Si's battle, and the opponent used a weapon he had never seen before, and the way of fighting also had a strange beauty, which made him yearn for it. I didn't expect such a person to come and contact me?! Is this true? He couldn't believe it.

However, although he was excited in his heart, he was still very calm on the surface, and calmly typed a line of words: Are you really Gu Si? Of course I love mechs! It's a pity that I can't fly a mech to fight like you, I've seen your game, it's very powerful!

Mu You nervously waited for the other party's response, and it didn't take long for the other side to quickly come back: If I said that I can let you pilot the mecha, would you be willing to make a deal with me?

Mu You couldn't help but widen his narrow eyes: ??!!!

Star Online.

"Guth is completely scared, right? I don't dare to come out until now, you fans are still embarrassed to speak for him?

"That's right, everyone can see it clearly, those ancient fans have been talking for so long, has Gu Si come out? You fans don't deserve this. "

It's so miserable, upstairs has to give the ancient fans a little face, hahaha."

"Hahahaha..."

Many fans have lost their fans because they can't stand the sarcasm of these people, and some people stick to it, but they are a little powerless in their hearts. And Arashi's fans are much stronger in combat, and they have been spraying sunspots for their idols, which shows Arashi's influence.

Then, Bode, who had been watching the show, made his own remarks again: Since Gu Si didn't dare to come out to apologize, I won't say anything, but your store is still closed, after all, who wants to come to the store opened by such a timid guy?

I just thought that after he finished typing these words proudly, there was suddenly a reply below: Hello, this mecha manufacturing master, although I look at this matter with an indifferent attitude, but for the words that some people on the Star Network said to my friends, I want to ask you if you have to apologize? If not, then I will use the laws of the Star Network Alliance to accuse you of your inappropriate words and deeds.

Bo Blink and saw Gu Si's reply, so he immediately replied angrily: What do you mean? Shouldn't you apologize to me? You're too embarrassed to say such a thing as a scrap metal seller? If you have the ability, you can sue, see who the alliance believes!

Some people were sharp-eyed and noticed the movement of the two, and immediately Hulala poured in, some people were secretly rubbing to be optimistic, some people wanted to sell a good one, and saw the right time to help reply, and some were fans of Gu Si and Lan, who wanted to cheer him on.

Gusi: From the beginning, it was the master who directed and acted by himself, and I didn't have time to enter the star network because I was busy with my studies, but then I found out that some people's words and deeds are very excessive, and you need to take half of the responsibility for the master, and those people will be accused of slandering others, please be prepared. In addition, it is useless to delete the post, because I have already kept it, so everyone, please take care of your words and deeds, otherwise no one will pay for you.

Bode: You! Don't forget, I'm a mech builder, and my words have caused disrespect to me, and I can sue you too.

Guth: Mecha Maker? So master, let's take a look, if we build a mech at the same time and let our people drive the battle, if we win you apologize to us, if you win I apologize to you and cancel the accusation.

Onlookers: !!

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Meow Xianchang Live Room, [Tanmei] I am with my rival HE in a sports variety show, [Tanmei] Xiao Xiongzi He is always very willful (Zerg), [Tanmei] Big World , [Tanmei] National first-class protection of non-chiefs, [Tanmei] conceived a cub after being marked by a rival, [Tanmei] The whole demon world wants to rub my koi luck, [Tanmei] The male partner became an athlete after awakening , [Tanmei] give you a pampering (wear it quickly). , [Tanmei] is not easy to chase

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top