"What's the situation?

"This is a high-level star beast! One of them turned pale and shouted, "Let's get back to the camp, we can't deal with any of the high-level star beasts." Just

before he finished speaking, suddenly they were surrounded by a group of star beasts.

"What's the situation? Why are there so many Star Beasts?! "

No, we can't contact the army, our communication signal is blocked. Someone said in despair.

Wen Renqian said calmly: "Don't panic, everyone, find a way to break out." Someone

shouted: "It's all three or four level star beasts, and there is a high-level star beast behind you who doesn't know how many levels, they want to trap us!" "

All of a sudden, everyone was a little desperate.

Why are there so many Star Beasts all of a sudden? What the hell is going on?

Wen Renqian felt that something was wrong, but now that the situation was urgent, he couldn't think about it at all.

Those star beasts shrunk the encirclement smaller and smaller, and a few of them were suppressed by high-level star beasts, but fortunately, Wen Renqian was different from before, he could still use his divine sense, and soon, he used his divine sense to find the high-level star beast on the edge of a convex stone not far away, the star beast had a huge body, and was issuing orders to its subordinates at this time.

Taking advantage of the fact that there was still time, Wen Renqian thought of using his divine sense to suppress the spiritual power of the star beast, but because he only had the strength of the Qi refining period, it was still not enough to look in front of the high-level star beast, so he wanted to take it by surprise and not give the other party a trace of defense.

At the same time that everyone was desperate, Wen Renqian closed his eyes, and his divine sense quickly stabbed it, and the star beast was bent on controlling the low-level star beast and couldn't be distracted, and it could only be said that Wen Renqian was lucky, when the divine sense stabbed it, the star beast had a pain in his brain, and the low-level star beasts suddenly lost contact with the boss, and the surrounding action stagnated, not knowing the next action.

Wen Renqian, who broke out in a cold sweat on his forehead, shouted: "Take advantage of now, run!" Everyone

felt that the suppression of spiritual power was loosened, and they were busy driving the mecha to fly, and several people quickly flew to the garrison, but the star beast was not easy to deal with after all, and after finding out that it was attacked, it roared, and the spiritual power was released, and it attacked Wen Renqian.

Wen Renqian used his divine sense to fight against the star beast, and the cold sweat had already wet his clothes, and his divine sense was seriously overdrawn.

"Smell a thousand people! "Although the others couldn't see this invisible confrontation, they also felt it, they were fighting with mental power, and everyone was a little worried.

Wen Renqian gritted his teeth and said, "You... Just go...... Distress! "

Some people quickly flew to the garrison, and some people chose to stay and guard, but Wen Renqian didn't care about anything at this time, his brain hurt a little, and he couldn't defeat that high-level star beast yet.

At this moment, his brain suddenly emptied, only to hear a rumbling sound, a thunder exploded from the sky, and a layer of dark clouds slowly converged on their heads, the star beast was about to give the final blow to this hateful human, but suddenly a sense of crisis hit, it raised its head and looked at the sky, there was actually a small piece of dark clouds gathering above its head.

Star Beast: ???!

The IQ of its high-level star beast felt that something was not good, so it didn't love fighting, and immediately wanted to escape, but unfortunately it was killed by a few thunderbolts before it could escape far.

Wen Renqian, who was supposed to bear it, gasped instead, but then there was a hard battle to fight.

On the planet Lance, Shan Yu raised his head as if he had a feeling, frowned and looked at the occasional flying machine in the sky, feeling a little panicked.

Brother Wenren is okay, right?

Inside the Chasestar Palace.

The black-robed old man in the painting suddenly opened his eyes, his dark gaze looked into the distance, in this chaotic space, he actually felt the power of the Heavenly Dao, who was the tribulation? How can it be? In this place where there is no aura?

Wen Renqian was suffering from the experience of heavenly thunder at this time, a few thunderbolts slashed down, and the surrounding area had become potholes, and many star beasts had suffered unwarranted disasters, injured and wounded, dead, and some fled far away.

And the companion who stayed behind Wen Renqian wanted to escape with the other party after finding out that something was wrong, but the mecha was scorched black by the thunder, and in a hurry, he used the escape pod, although he escaped, he still looked at Wen Renqian in the center of thunder and lightning with a desperate expression, he felt that Wen Renqian was probably not saved, and couldn't help but fall down on his knees.

As for Wen Renqian, at this time, he quickly soared from the middle stage of Qi refining to the late stage, and even under the effect of the Heavenly Thunder, he was still rising, reaching that critical point.

It wasn't until after the heavenly thunder slashed down the seven realms that a voice sounded: "Why cultivate immortals?"

Wen Renqian smiled, although he was in pain all over his body now, he still said seriously:"Because of one person."

Heaven:......

"Why cultivate immortals? Tiandao still asked persistently.

Wen Renqian's face still did not change: "I need him, I want to accompany him, cultivate because of him, that's all." Tiandao

seemed to be a little dissatisfied, but it was not good to gather there all the time, so he could only unwillingly descend auspicious clouds, and Wen Renqian, who received the gift, suddenly relaxed his expression, and the foundation was built.

Hearing the movement, the garrison troops ran out one after another, and heard that there were a few students there in that position, and a leading major hurriedly called for people to go and see, and heard that there was an old marshal's grandson inside, and if something happened to the other party here, he would have to apologize!

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 喵仙长直播间 、 [耽美] 我在运动综艺里跟死对头HE了 、 [耽美] 小雄子他总是很任性(虫族) 、 [耽美] 大世界 、 [耽美] 国家一级保护非酋 、 [耽美] 被死对头标记后怀崽了 、 [耽美] 全妖界都想蹭我锦鲤运 、 [耽美] 男配觉醒后成了运动员 、 [耽美] 给你宠爱(快穿) 、 [耽美] 小受不好追

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部