Soon, the three of them entered the top ten, and more and more people paid attention to them, and even Shan Yu had many more fans.

Don't look at his mecha is smaller than the average mecha, but it is very powerful, of course, the main thing is that the driver is skilled.

Recently, Shan Yu has had a lot of private messages, all of which are looking for him to endorse gg or something, as well as looking for him to be a coach, Shan Yu refused, he is also a halfway monk for mecha, not suitable for coaching, and endorsement is even more impossible.

However, some people asked him to ask questions about mechas, and wanted to ask the unknown master who helped him make mecha to help make private mechas, Shan Yu thought about it, although he didn't have spiritual power, but the spiritual power center connection could still be felt, which was also a good opportunity to publicize weapons and mechas.

He asked what the other party was good at.

The other party quickly replied, and his tone was quite polite: My young master can drive a third-level mecha and is good at close combat.

In fact, the general mecha battles are melee combat, which are mainly suitable for energy lightsabers, while energy guns and energy cannons are suitable for long-range combat.

Shan Yu: Yes, I'll contact you in a few days.

He hesitated for a moment and asked: ... Can we contact that master directly? Of course, I don't mean anything else, but it's more convenient to contact the master directly, you see...

Shan Yu thought that most mecha builders are females and females, so these people would not think that the person who made the mecha would pilot the mecha at the same time, but now Shan Yu doesn't have to hide himself too much, as long as he doesn't reveal the true information, it doesn't matter if he doesn't reveal the real information.

So he replied: I understand what you mean, but it is me who makes the mecha, if you don't worry about finding someone else.

The middle-aged man on the other end almost couldn't stand on his feet, and the light screen flashed, he blinked vigorously, and looked at the content of the other party's reply again in disbelief, he was worried that he was wrong...

But the fact is that no matter how he looks at it, the content is that the person who made the mecha is the other party, and for a while he didn't know if he was deceived, and he always felt that he probably didn't wake up.

"What's the matter, Uncle Tang. A cold-voiced, boyish-voiced voice rang out.

The middle-aged man raised his head and shouted to the young master: "... Master, I want to ask you something. The

young man has a slightly childish face, but he can faintly see a trace of heroism, in short, he is a handsome young man, he glanced at the serious housekeeper of the Bai family suspiciously, and he didn't know what his suddenly shocked expression was: "You said." "

Uh... Do you think a mech builder can fly a mech? The

boy frowned and said, "I've never heard of such a thing, mecha builders are all weak females and females... However, it doesn't mean that they don't have the possibility of controlling mechs, it's just that no one has tried it. The

middle-aged man opened his mouth and said, "Maybe we've met one right now, do you think it's possible?" The

young man couldn't help but be interested, he looked at the housekeeper's private message records, and became curious about the person opposite, what kind of person is he?

"In that case, why don't you give it a try, I'm looking forward to it. The boy said with a smile.

Shan Yu didn't go back after I replied over there, he went into the farm, fed Xiao Baiyun some fruit, kneaded it soft hair, and the system prompted that another plane friend appeared, this time it was actually the Xiuzhen plane, Shan Yu was looking forward to it.

Sure enough, when he came to the Xiuzhen plane, he found that there were spirit grasses, spirit fruits, and spirit rice everywhere, and the pasture was also some spirit beasts, Shan Yu felt that he had arrived in heaven, and what surprised him was that this Xiuzhen senior actually had a small fish pond, in which there were several spirit fish swimming, and there were lotus flowers planted around the fish pond, and a spiritual aura hit from the lotus flowers, almost intoxicating him.

He couldn't wait to collect some seeds and plant them on his side, so he set a time to steal vegetables, the senior Xiuzhen looked like an alchemist, planting spiritual plants that could be alchemized, and by the pond, I don't know if it was his delusion, there was actually picking time in a place where there was nothing, no matter what, don't let it go when the time comes, these things are useful to him.

Because of the burden in his heart, he has been deserting all day, fortunately, he has finished learning what he should have learned, it doesn't matter if he listens or not, Qiao Yi looked a little strange when he saw Shan Yu's soulless appearance, so he asked, and was perfunctory by Shan Yu.

Until he receives the set notification and goes to the toilet slotEntering the farm to steal vegetables, he successfully got some spirit planting spirit trees, and he also got a spirit fish on the side of the fish pond, and then harvested the fish fry, but he didn't have a fish pond now, so he could only put it in the warehouse.

What surprised him was that he suddenly got a small spiritual vein, which was something that could give birth to spirit stones, so a big harvest surprised him, can the spiritual vein also be harvested?

A small piece of spiritual vein, not as big as Shan Yu's palm, after putting the spiritual vein down, suddenly felt the ground shake, the original few points grew up, and the line on the points rose by more than half before stopping, Shan Yu's eyes widened in surprise, feeling that he really stole something amazing, maybe it won't be long before the farm can be upgraded to the fourth level, he can also be promoted to the Yuan infant stage, and he can simply walk sideways in the interstellar world.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Meow Xianchang Live Room, [Tanmei] I am with my rival HE in a sports variety show, [Tanmei] Xiao Xiongzi He is always very willful (Zerg), [Tanmei] Big World , [Tanmei] National first-class protection of non-chiefs, [Tanmei] conceived a cub after being marked by a rival, [Tanmei] The whole demon world wants to rub my koi luck, [Tanmei] The male partner became an athlete after awakening , [Tanmei] give you a pampering (wear it quickly). , [Tanmei] is not easy to chase

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top