Other side

Raj and Neil are sitting together in their cabin discussing a file, when at that very moment Raj's phone rings...Raj sees the caller ID and picks up the phone without a second thought.

" Haan, bachcha " Hearing these words of Raj, Neil understands that he has received a call from Avni. he looks at him

On hearing Avni's problem from the other side, Raj says

" Don't worry Avi, you get ready....main abhi aata hu..."

" No no, bachcha main bilkul busy nahi hu...." He gives this answer when Avni from the other side asks him if he is busy?
Although he was a little busy and was working with Neil on an important file, but now after hearing his sister's problem, how could he say no to her?

Telling her to be ready, Raj disconnects the phone and then speaks to Neil

" Accha Neil mujhe ghar jaana hai, We will look at this file later." Saying this he gets up from his chair, but his leaving home on Avni's call like this makes him worried for her.

" Is everything okay, is Avni okay? Uska hi call tha n ?" On this question of Neil, Raj who was keeping his phone and car keys in his pocket looks at him.

" Yes, everything is fine, and Avi is also fine..."

" Then where are you going in such a hurry?"

" No, it's not like that, I'm not in a hurry, it's just that Avi needs to go shopping, so I'm taking her there..." Neil is slightly shocked to hear his words, why didn't she call him for this work.

" Kya ?"

" Haan, uski dress ka kuch problem ho gya hai so...

" arre, To fir main chala jaata hu..." Neil says to which Raj looks at him, Now he is possessive on this matter, if his sister has called him then only he will go no matter who is in front of him.

" Tu kyon jaayega, usne mujhe call kiya hai..."

" So what... She is my fiancee, and I can take her shopping." Raj gives her a tight smile at this.

" And before being your fiancee, she is my sister...aur agar use tere saath jaana hota to wo tujhe call karti but nahi...usne mujhe call kiya hai.. so main lekar jaaunga apni behan ko..." This irritates him, really ? doesn't she like going out with him and that's why she didn't call him ?

" Huh, aisa bhi kuch nahi hai.... ho sakta hai usne tere darr se mujhe call nahi kiya" Raj raises his eyebrows at this.

" I am not Hitler that my sister will be afraid of me."

" Huh, maan naa maan tu Hitler hai....Because only I know how much she is afraid of you... It is because of your fear that she made me wait for so many years... toh isiliye baat samjh aur mujhe jaane de uske saath..." He says this but Raj gets irritated by his statement that he knows his sister is afraid of him....His sister is not afraid of him, yes maybe she was a little scared earlier only in Neil's case but it is not at all that she is always afraid of him but he does not take this argument further and speaks directly

" hmm, Ab jo bhi ho, meri behan ne mujhe call kiya hai so main hi lekar jaaunga use... jab wo tujhe call kare to tu chala jaana....ok...now bye...mujhe der ho rahi hai apni behan ko shopping karwaane me...." He repeatedly emphasizes on "apni behan" and now after saying this he walks away from there

And Neil gets irritated seeing him leaving....What a stubborn man he is..How nicely he asked him to let him go with her but he did not listen to him.... But he's no less, he has his own way for this work.

" Bada behan-behan karta rehta hai, But doesn't he know that mere paas bhi ek behan hai...." Saying this he directly calls Simran who picks up his call on one ring.