"Although these are ordinary military mechas, they are still so handsome~" Qiao Yiyi sighed one by one.

Shan Yu took a closer look at this mecha, then picked up the maintenance tools, inspected the parts in it, and found that there was no problem.

Nerry also took out his tools to inspect on the other side, and the two of them quickly began to work. Qiao Yi saw that the two of them were so serious, and he also packed up his mood and began to test seriously.

Finally the three got together to discuss.

"I noticed that there was a bit of a problem with the parts of the mecha leg joints, so I replaced it with parts. Nerry said.

"Wow, Nerry is so good, I found the problem so quickly, but I didn't find anything wrong here.

"I didn't find any problems here, but I always felt that the chest cavity of the mecha was a little strange, and the drive connection was a little problematic. "Shan Yu didn't use his divine sense to see it, so he didn't know much about the situation inside.

"Then let's go into the mech cabin! Qiao said excitedly.

Nerry knew that the little bamboo horse was curious, so he had to follow him and say, "It's too crowded for three people to go in, you two are small, you can go in and have a look."

"Then let's go inside. Qiao pulled Shan Yu one by one and was about to enter the cabin.

Around each mecha there is an escalator that can be climbed, and Shan Yu relied on it to detect mechs before.

The cabin of the mecha was open, and the two people quickly entered.

"Wow, that's what it's like in the mech bay! Shan

Yu said: "I'll go and see how the drive is."

Qiao touched it happily one by one, and the mecha cabin was like a small conference room, which could accommodate a sofa and coffee table. And in front of the cabin there is a platform, surrounded by a large black screen, here is the view of the mecha, which can observe the situation outside.

And there is a card slot in the corner of the platform, where is the location of the drive, Shan Yu went to check it and found that the line connection here is faulty, and it needs to be reconnected.

After he finally tried to repair it, Qiao Yiyi couldn't finish touching it one by one, he smacked his lips and said enviously: "If it weren't for my lack of mental strength, in fact, I would like to build a mecha with my own hands..."

It is difficult for people without mental power to build a mecha, because the mecha is composed of thousands of parts and fused, this is a very high-level and meticulous work, ordinary people can't do it, plus they also need mental power to drive nuclear energy, in short, without mental power, they can only contact mecha if they enter the maintenance department.

Listening to Qiao Yiyi's feelings, Shan Yu couldn't help but think of the one he had refined, saying that it was a mecha, which was more suitable for its practical weapons, that mecha he had already refined, and even refined weapons, he had always wanted to test the frame.

Shan Yu's thoughts drifted farther and farther away, and it wasn't until Qiao Yi admired them one by one that the two went out together.

After everyone got together again, Tutor Cai Lin came over with a smile and patiently reviewed and commented on them one by one.

Until the end of the day, it was already time for lunch, and Wen Renqian came over early to wait for Shan Yu to eat together.

Since the two of them walked together publicly, the academy more or less knew that the senior of the mecha department was in a relationship with the junior junior, so people looked at Shan Yu with envy or jealousy, and he could occasionally hear other people's discussions.

"Look, it's Wenren senior, oh my God, he's so handsome!

"Handsome isn't yours, hey, why am I not the lucky one?"

"What's so good about that female, how could Senior Wenren take a fancy to him? "

Who knows, I don't know what means he used to make Senior Wenren so obsessed with him..."

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] [网王]王者立海 、 [耽美] 末世之丧尸升级系统 、 [耽美] 前男友成了现队友[电竞] 、 [耽美] 坠龙 、 [耽美] 其凌温瑞 、 [耽美] 房管每天都想喂饱我 、 [耽美] 游戏体验派 、 [耽美] 遇见,钟情 、 [耽美] 爱是一道光 、 [耽美] 全娱乐圈都成精了

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部