From bad to worse

Start from the beginning

" oh don't think that I don't know who you are all, the bad guys, I'm not as dumb as I look" princess says.

"How-how did you know?" Wolf asked as he turns to his comrades.

Then princess smiled, "it was a hitch that my father's wallet got stolen in Monte Carlo on the same time the bad guys were caught trying to rob the bank, it was also a hitch that the bad guys disappeared when the circus left it was quite obvious you all in the circus"

They were more on shocked that princess knew who they were.

"Alright kid, what do you want" wolf sighs as he gave in.

"Ok first things first, I want my jewelry back that you stole from me" she holds her hand out.

"Jewelry? What jewelry?" Wolf asked.

"Oh don't even try it, you can't pull the wool over me eyes"

Wolf grunts then they gave her back the jewelry and she puts them back on.

"So what do you want kid, you gonna tell on us?" Wolf wanted to find the girl's intentions, seeing she already knew who they were.

"Of course not, I'm not a snitch" but princess had something else in mind, they all breathe in a sigh of relief till...

"But I do need your help, I want to runaway with the circus" princess answered surprised them.

"Huh?" They all muttered.

"I want to run away from home" princess says but the bad guys didn't wanted to risk getting caught.

So wolf puts on a smile and said "Sorry kid but we're kinda in the middle of something, we can't risk being caught with a kid attached to us" then he lowered himself down to her, "sorry kid but you can't join the circus at the next stop you're getting off and going back off" wolf walks back.

But instead of getting angry, princess made a cocky look and nodded.

"Very well, I suppose I could go....but then I suppose I could tell father that the legendary bad guys are hiding in a circus"

Wolf paused as the others gasped princess threatened to rat them out.

"Is she blackmailing us?" Webs asked.

"You wouldn't" snake hissed.

"Maybe you're right, after all I'm just a kid now one listens to child I don't know better, but then again

"Maybe you're right, after all I'm just a kid now one listens to child I don't know better, but then again...my father will be so eager to get his wallet back but that doesn't really matter to you, oh well have fun in prison" she sings the last part and walks to the back of the train.

Wolf looks at his friends who all share the same worried look.

So he marched over and turns her around, "don't you dare kitty" he growls.

"Watch me wolf or" she hissed.

Then he growls like a dog at her and she hissed like an angry cat back at him.