"Weren't you mad at me a few minutes ago?"
Isis says joking around.

"Possibly."

4 hours later, Isis was just watching a few movies in her room. She watched the titanic then mean girls or whatever. She was snuggled up in her comfortable bed, in some leggings and a white long sleeved tank top. She was pressing her head up against her pillow until, she heard a buzz from her phone. She turned her body to face it and grabbed it, she put not near her face and opened it, a text from...

Lexis..?

She sat up quickly and it was a long paragraph..

"Hey Isis! I know we weren't on the best of terms currently, and I could totally apologize for that in real life, but I want to on here aswell. I'm so sorry for what I did that night and I'm sure that we've both gotten over it but I just wanted to say something. I should've controlled myself because I am an adult. If you forgive me, I would love to invite you to a party at 8pm, I'll see you there?"

Isis feels the corners of her mouth pulling upwards and she immediately types.

"I would love to." She sends that quickly and looks at the time, 5pm, okay.. 3 hours. She would go to the mall and get some fresh clothes, maybe even even get her makeup professionally done.

isis never stood up faster. She got dressed, some simple low raised dark washed jeans with a black tube top. She wore her mother's necklace, and some hoop earrings. She wore her black AF1s with the outfit and put on some mascara and highlighter for the finishing touches. 30 minutes of sitting in her room contemplating whether she should wear this or something else, she got up and called for James.. no where. Okay.. she took her car keys and ran out the door, locking it behind her obviously.

Isis opened the door to her black Kia k5, stepping inside of it slowly and sitting. She sighed before closing her car door and putting her seatbelt on. She turned her car on and looked out the rear view mirror. She backed up out of the driveway and made her way to the mall.

After 15 minutes of driving Isis got out of her car and walked into the mall, on the way into she saw a familiar car. It looked like Tom or bills car. She just shook it off and quickly made her way to Victoria's Secret first. She wasted $276 plus tax. She got 2 matching sets and some of her favorites perfumes. As she was making her way into true religion she saw the back of bills head and Tom was walking a little bit slow behind him. She just rolled her eyes. And entered true religion.

On true religion, Isis spent $570 plus tax. She had bought 2 pairs of low rise jeans, black and light washed blue, and 2 pairs of slightly baggy jeans.

She decided to stay a bit longer and get 2 tops for $78. She then made her way to forever21 to get a short black skirt. She bought it for $19 and made her way to Dior, she has been eyeing these small red and black heels, and she still had some money from the will...

2 hours later, at 7:30, Isis was back at home. She had spent around $800 in total, but it was fine. She put on her short black skirt and her black tube top, with a black leather jacket on top. She chose not to wear her new Dior heels and Chose the ones she bought at forever21.

(Js imagine the shirt is a bit shorter obviously a tube top)

She had realized that during all this time, James still wasn't home. She decided to call him but no answer..

"Jamey where are you?!" She said nervously, dialing him multiple times.

She received a message from lexis, the address of the party and a picture, people were already there and doing shots. She looked at the ground nervously and decided to go.. it wouldn't hurt, right?

Me coming back and acting like nothing is wrong should be a crime

Anyway... I'm gonna try and write more..... thanks !