Chapter 9: The Chase

Start from the beginning

* * *

Puppet, Baby, and Ballora all sat in the Office, looking at the Camera Monitor.

"Are you Ready, Baby?" Ballora asked, seeming concerned. Baby smiled as she looked at Ballora.
"You know it," Baby said, "my Ballerina~!" Ballora blushed and giggled as Baby smiled.

"Alright," Jason said over the Walkie Talkie, "Operation: Burn Baby Burn is a go."
"When did we name it that?" Baby thought as she snickered.
"Copy that," Ballora replied, "Beginning Audio Lure." Ballora tapped an audio button on the Camera Console. The Golden Freddy then turned to the room the Audio played in, it's gaze being drawn away from the Security office. Another screech sounded, and the strobe threw its light out again, and this time garbled noise blared from the gaping mouth of the Golden Freddy animatronic. As the Golden Freddy animatronic advanced toward the source of the audio lure, the group held their breath, each member playing their part in the plan. In the Incinerator Room, Toy Chica nervously clutched the cattle prod. Eliza stood at the controls, ready to activate the incinerator. Clay and Detective Larson positioned themselves to assist with pushing the animatronic into the trap.

"Easy, easy," Baby muttered to herself, her eyes fixed Golden Freddy animatronic on the cameras. Baby, Ballora, and the Puppet closely monitored the animatronic's movements through the security cameras. Jason waited in his position, quietly and calmly. As Golden Freddy drew closer to the Incinerator Room, Toy Chica braced herself. The animatronic's mechanical growls reverberated through the facility, sending chills down everyone's spine.

"Almost there..." Baby said, calmly as she watched the monitor voice crackled through the walkie-talkie. Suddenly, the animatronic halted, its head snapping in room that was before the Incinerator room as Jason Froze in his hiding space. Jason did not move. Jason thought the animatronic would go away, but it didn't... instead, the Golden Fredy was still there, not moving. Despite himself, Jason met the creature's eyes before looking away rapidly. The sounds of whirring machinery and clicking parts then came to a complete stop.

"What just happened?!" Baby asked, concerned as Ballora tapped the Audio Lure button, only for nothing to happen.
"The Audo System went down..." Ballora said, panicked.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"It sees me..." Jason thought as he covered his mouth, hiding in a closet as the sound of mechanical footsteps could be heard. He was hiding in the cramped closet near the incinerator room. He was cornered; the only way out was past the thing that was there with him... and he knew that he likely wasn't fast enough to make it. Still, he had to try, right?

"Gang," Jason thought as Jason reached for a baseball bat that was in the Closet as the large animatronic looked around the room, it's old, dusty purple Top Hat and bowtie seeming to almost make the room darker, "This one's for you..." He then opened the door while its back was turned, and bolted as it turned to look at him, raising its hand as Jason closed his eyes, tightly. Jason then Swung the Baseball bat with all of his strength, causing the Golden Freddy Animatronic to let out its robotic Roar, angrily. Seizing the opportunity, Jason quickened his pace, leading the animatronic into the Incinerator room after it had corrected itself.

"Now!" Jason shouted. In an Instant, Toy Chica shocked the Golden Freddy animatronic with the Cattle-Prod, causing it to stutter and spark, as Sherif Burke and Detective Larson lunged at Golden Freddy, pushing it toward the Incinerator. The animatronic struggled against their efforts, its mechanical strength formidable.

"Come on," Clay grunted, "Come on you rusty piece of junk!" Clay grunted, applying all his strength to the push the Animatronic, before it grabbed him by the neck, lifting him up into the air as it Roared loudly, the lights in the room flickering and sputtering. Clay tried to cry out, but his windpipe was being crushed. The Animatronic began to flail, whipping Clay around as if He weighed nothing, and He found himself face-to-face with the Golden Freddy, it's eyes glowing, as though it was triumphant. It had its arm around his neck, squeezing his throat so tightly that he could scarcely breathe, and held him so close it was almost an embrace. Clay could smell the costume, stained fur and years of putrid sweat, blood, and cruelty as it dug its fingers deeper into Clay's neck, causing him to make a pained strangled sound. All of a sudden, Jason wailed on the animatronic with Andy's old baseball bat with inhuman strength, causing it to stumble forward as it released Clay. Clay looked up at the Golden Freddy, and it met his gaze. Its eyes held something fierce and dangerous, but they were not windows to the rotten core inside... instead, it was a window into the fear of a child. Clay smirked as Toy Chica jammed the cattle prod into the space between the Animatronic's torso, and head.

"LET HIM GO!!!" Toy Chica shouted, as she zapped the Golden Freddy's body with all of the power the Cattle-Prod had. The Golden Freddy's eyes widened as it let out the high-pitched screech, suddenly releasing its Grip on Clay's neck as he fell to the ground, barely conscious. With one final collective effort, the group pushed Golden Freddy into the Incinerator, its body sparking and sputtering as it struggled to stay active.

"IT'S CLOSING TIME!!!" Eliza shouted angrily as she slammed her hand down on the incinerator controls, and the Conveyor belt started up. The incinerator roared to life as flames erupted from it. Everyone in the room could feel the blazing heat emanating from the incinerator. from the Incinerator. The hum of the incinerator echoed through the facility as the Golden Freddy screeched louder, clambering away from the Fire as it sputtered back to life.  The animatronic struggled, attempting to escape the impending inferno, but the group held firm, ensuring it remained on the conveyor belt leading into the incinerator. The mechanical whirring of the machinery mixed with the anguished roars of the Golden Freddy.

"Die, you monster!" Jason yelled, his anger and frustration boiling over as he watched the animatronic's futile struggle, before wailing on it more with Andy's baseball bat... over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. The screeches of the Golden Freddy reverberated through the room, echoing the horrors of the past as it did so. Detective Larson then pulled out his gun and began to fire on the Golden Freddy animatronic as Jason wailed on it more and more. Clay continued to lay motionless on the ground, seemingly unconscious as Toy Chica began to shock the Animatronic with the cattle prod as Jason Wailed on it with the Bat, and Everette fired on it. The chaotic scene unfolded in a flurry of violence and desperation. The once calculated plan had devolved into a frenzied assault on the Golden Freddy animatronic. The air was thick with the acrid scent of burning metal and the metallic tang of gunfire. Sparks flew as Toy Chica's cattle prod jabbed into the animatronic's vulnerable points, and each swing of Jason's bat echoed with a visceral intensity. Detective Larson's gunfire added to the cacophony, bullets striking the animatronic's frame. The Golden Freddy, caught in a maelstrom of attacks, emitted distorted electronic screeches, a chilling symphony of destruction. Jason, with one final swing, broke the Animatronic's Jaw slightly as it stopped clambering, getting melted slightly by the fire before lighting a blaze, letting out one, final, loud roar as Jason simply stared at it, anger burning in his eyes as the Animatronic stared at him. Jason just watched the Animatronic Burn alive, not even bothering to take his eyes off of it as he glared at it. Then, all of a sudden, the Golden Freddy, now burnt and charred, slowly crawled out of the fire, roaring more...

"NOT..." Jason heard echo in his head, the voice of a young boy, "DONE..." The disembodied voice that echoed through Jason's mind didn't send shivers down his spine as one would expect. Instead, it only enraged him more. Jason grabbed the baseball bat and lifted it above his head, slamming it into the Animatronic's head as hard as he could. As the Animatronic sputtered, oil leaked from its head, catching it on fire as the metal baseball bat heated up. Jason then continued to wail on it more, letting out a yell as he did so.

"JUST DIE!!!" Jason screamed before wailing on the animatronic more. The oil leaking from the Animatronic caught ablaze, burning the Golden Freddy more and more until, finally, it was done. The Animatronic then rolled back with the Conveyor belt, falling into the incinerator, as if it was finally dead. Baby, Ballora, and Puppet all ran in as Jason watched the Animatronic burn.

"Markus..." Jason thought, "I hope you saw that, wherever you are." Jason then slowly turned to the rest of the group, tired as Baby rushed to Sherif Burke; Clay, who was still motionless, but breathing.

"Mr. Burke?!" Baby asked, worried as Clay didn't respond. Ballora rushed up and checked Clay's pulse as he coughed, finally waking up.

"Let's go," Clay said quietly. Baby nodded, as she helped him up, carrying him out of the building as Eliza got onto her radio.

"Rebecca," Eliza said, "tell management I'm taking a week off..." The group all walked away from the Incinerator, the Animatronic now dead.