|| Dream or Nightmare ||

Content Warning- Mature Content

"Hey. stronzo" I see Dorian walk up to the door. Late for the plans he made! "Or should I say Kidnapper. Or should I say very late person!"

"Ok, this morning wasn't kidnapped and who cares?" 

"I care, the pictures-"

"Drea, we cuddled, god forbid right?" He just cut me off.

 "And I'm not late I said 2, it's 2. Lets go." He walks away and into the doors of the gym where I don't say a single fucking thing. He wants to talk to me like that. Fine. Then how about you don't talk to me at all! I manage to stay silent, even giving a nonverbal yes when he asks to go to the coffee shop.

"Bugs, whats wrong?" He asks while we are walking to the cafe.

"Nothing." I turn around and smile at him. In the least caniving way possible. 

"God, Drea. What's wrong?" 

"What's wrong?" I ask in retaliation. In honesty, I don't know.

"In all honesty, I don't know. You didn't do anything wrong."

"but-" I end my sentence with no real reason why I'm mad. 

Maybe your mad because it wasn't wrong.

Luckily Stronzo pulled me away from whatever that was " but it was comfortable." He finishes my sentence like a statement he and I know to be true. Sure, but I would never admit it to him.

"Whatever, lets go." I send him a playful smile and walk into the coffee shop. 

"Hey." Bryan looks up and beams at me. God, I hate him but for the sake of my chemistry grade, I keep it together.

"What can I do for you today, babe?" Babe. Interesting. 

"Mocha cookie crumble frappacino with an expresso shot." Dorian comes up behind me, like a sneaky little ghost. "And I would like just a black coffee." I look over to see a scowel on his face. What the fuck is his issue? I thought we just fixed the problem.

I lean over and hopefully (unnoticeably) punch Dorian in the arm. "Um, ciao, what he said for me. And extra whip on the frappacino." I smile at him, he smirks back. But not like how Dorian smirks. Bryan's is really disgusting. He looks like he has to practice it in a mirror where as Rian's smirk so more natural.

And hotter.

"Of course, honey." Bryan stops my analyzation of Dorian's smirk. 

"How much." I would say Dorian asked politely how much our food was but it was more of a statement.

"$14.50, she your girl Taylor?" He looks at Dorian. Why not just ask me...

"No," Bryan looks at me surprised, like he didn't know women can speak. On top of that I can feel the anger radiating off of Dorian but I can't understand why he's mad. If he doesn't want to pay he could've just said that. "I'm single, Bryan"