|| Bro to Bro ||

Her soft lips moved with mine as she grinded on top of me

Her soft lips moved with mine as she grinded on top of me. I gripped her hips a little hard, encouraging her to go faster. Deciding to be a brat she went painfully slow and I couldn't handle it. 

"Fucking brat" She moaned in my mouth, I grabbed her ass and moved her hips for her. Her moans were getting louder as I kissed her neck. I closed my eyes trying to savour the moment. She was so close, she started to beep and vibrate.

Wait, what? I open my eyes and look over to see my alarm going off. I loved waking up before the boys but I wish my alarm went off just 2 minutes later. I wanted to finish that so bad. I don't like her at all but she's hot, there is no denying that. When I look down I realize that my brain is not the only thing that thinks she's hot. I don't think I've woke up with my dick this hard since I was in middle school.

I take a cold shower, put on my gym clothes, and go downstairs to have a some breakfast. By breakfast I mean the leftovers from last night. 

Last night, her eyes, her breath on my face.

Oh god not again. Luckily, Tommy comes down distracting me from my thoughts. 

"You hittin the gym?" Tommy asks looking out my outfit. I nod in response.

"Should I wake the boys?" Sometimes the team will go to the gym together. Usually I would say yes and then I would laugh my ass off banging pans and throwing water to wake them up. 

"Nah, another day. I have a gym buddy." I don't know why I said that. She's not a gym buddy, its just a one time thing. Speaking of bugs I have to go. I grab my keys and head to her building.

She walks out of her building looking way to good. I don't like her but I can admit she's smoking. I hate it when I think with my dick and not my head but, holy shit I would do some things just to get a taste. I take a sip of water to cool off before she gets in. 

"Hola, stronzo" She gets in the car and looks around the interior.

"Ciao, bella" I try to act like I wasn't thinking things about her. I noticed her shocked faced. "Why are you so surprised?" 

"You speak Italian?" She asks nervously. 

"No, dumbass, you say 'ciao bella' to Georgie all the time." I'm not stupid I know bella means beautiful but I decide to play dumb. I do not want to admit to calling her beautiful.

I put the car in drive as stargirl interlude plays. I decide to keep it, I love this song.

"Can I queue a song?" She ask, I turn my head towards her.

"Yeah sure." I hand her my phone "But don't queue anything bad. Password is 022202."

She would've been 23 this year.

I would've spiraled but fortunately she played one of my favorite songs. The intro of Be quiet and drive (far away) plays quiet, this is my time to shine.