|| Bane of my exsistence ||

This chapter contains the following:

Mentions of anorexia (calorie counting and weighing), Parental Issues, Depression

I woke up with a smile on my face. I really feel like the last 2ish months have been great and just so different than before. I have gained a lovely friend group and-

And a lovely love interest.

AND- school has been going extremely well, except for Bryan. He's still...bryaning. I have gotten so much closer to my girls, Geogie, Jen, and Katy. We make the perfect team and the energy is already incredible. I cannot forget my boys Jacob, Hunter and of course Dorian. Not a love interest at all. Just friends :)

We have stayed consistent with our gym workouts, he gave me some-

Some really good content for your dreams.

SOME- REALLY GOOD TIPS FOR DEADLIFTS. Oh my god that horny little voice is crazy but shes right. I won't deny that man has some good phyiscal qualities, when he isn't being a total douche, and is decent looking. Maybe a good dream every now and than isn't that crazy.

I had a morning class and he had morning practice so we agreed to meet up later for the gym. I was definately looking forward to the gym as I walked back to my dorm which is usaully vacant now that Jacob and Katy are together. I was about to start some homework when my mom called.

I could feel the grimace form on my face when I read the caller ID. We have been keeping in contact over text and I thought that would be enough for her but of course it is not.

"Ciao, mama" I answered in the sweetest voice possible. I love them for giving me the opportunties I have but they can be...overbearing at times.

"Perché non ci chiami mai?" Not even a hello from her. [Translation: Why do you never call us?]

"Mama, I-" I try to respond but I am cut off but her never ending quesitons.

"Ti sei già dimenticato di noi? Sei andato avanti? Sei andata avanti con un ragazzo?" My mom was screaming at me through the phone. [Translation: Have you already forgotten about us? Have you moved on? Have you moved on with a boy?]

"No, mama, I haven't, I promise. I have just been busy with school and trying to find an internship." We have talked for 2 minutes and I am already on the verge of tears. Not how I wanted to spend my friday afternoon.

"No, mama this, and no mama that. I will talk to you in english since you refuse to talk to me in the language you were raised with. I need to see you soon, hopefully you haven't become a fat american. God I can only imagine what you have become. How dare you never call your mother, why do I have to reach out to you?" She is berating me and I just listen, silently crying.

"You are flying back to italy for thanksgiving break. Be thankful it isn't sooner." My mother continued to yell.

"You are a terrible daughter." She hung up.