Her trauma

(3 weeks later)
(Nia)
I stand by my locker watching him. He's speaking to a girl. She's beautiful. More beautiful then me. The jealousy are hurting inside of me. I know. I've been saying that I don't want him. And this is the best. Him with another girl and me alone. That's how it's supposed to be. But why am I so hurt over him speaking to another girl? They've been talking to each other many times in school. He has his pretty smile. And I can hear them laugh. My heart is breaking like a glass falling in the ground every time I hear him laugh with that girl.

-Hey, someone says.

I look up and see Chris's friend. Nathan I think.

-Hey, I answer.

-How are u?, he asks.

-Great. Wby?, I ask.

-I'm good. That girl is nothing to him, he says.

I look up at him.

-It looks like she's  something, I say.

-There's a big gap since you left. He's trying to fill it. But it doesn't work. Your his everything. He spoke about u all the time, he says.

-So? Now he speaks about her, I say.

-No he doesn't. U know it too, he says.

-Do u even know what he did? Or have he told u that he did nothing wrong?, I ask.

-No no I know. What a stupid guy, he says.

I laugh.

-All guys are stupid, I say.

-Alright, he laughs.

He walks away and I actually smile when looking after him. I realise I don't hear the laughs anymore and looks back at Chris. The girl isn't there anymore. Just Chris and his staring at me. He's not looking happy anymore. Well if he can speak to girls In front of me I can speak to guys in front of him. It was literally him who started speaking to me first. I sigh and walk away to go to class and get away from him.

I meet up Bella before class.

-Hey girl, I say and hug her.

-Heeey, she says.

We have long and boring classes the whole day. I'm so tired of this. My mind isn't clear ever. I only think about Chris. Chris is my whole life even now when he's not in it. I'm trying everything to make it stop. But it never does. I'm getting crazy. Can he just stop exist? I can't live like this. I can't have him around me.

(Chris)
I drink the last of my drink and I'm starting to get a little dizzy.

-Don't drink that much Chris, Nathan says and takes my glass from me.

-He's in pain, Val says.

-What do you mean? I'm not. I'm better then I've ever been, I say.

I look trough the window. Nia's standing outside the house with some people.

-I have to go talk to her, I say.

-No I don't know if that's a good idea, Simon says.

-No i think she needs some time Chris, Nathan says.

-Yeah cause she's your new girlfriend so u know her. I speak to her if I want, I say.

-But you drunk, Nathan says.

I don't listen and just walks away. My brain is pounding and my thoughts are too. I get out and walk to Nia. She looks at me.

-I have to talk to you, I say.