Destruction

~~Slender's Pov~~

Once you're safe Slender returns to the mansion to make sure everyone is ready for the battle to come. He and his brothers teleport everyone to the border the demons have managed to find a break through, making a note to snap the damn thing out of existence once this is over . His brothers and him stand in front of the pastas, squaring off with the demons who take pause. Everyone knows the Slenderman brothers aren't to be messed with and the brothers know this. They're aware of the power they wield, and they'll be damned if they let some power crazed demon destroy the home they've made.

"Get in there and bring them to me!" He hears Zalgo yell, the demons unleashing their attack at the command of their master.

The pastas easily meet the demons that come to them, using their own skills to take the demons down. Slender eyes where the barrier has been broken, roses and green vines trampled beneath feet. Thank goodness for that alert. The demons might have actually had a chance to find the mansion had they not come to the border immediately. Damn demons. They're sneaky and dirty cheaters, always out to destroy other people's lives just for the fun of it. Despite hearing Zalgo no one actually sees the demon, Slender figuring he plans to let everyone get exhausted before he launches his attack. Slender isn't going to let him get away with it.

The demons get no chance to find the mansion as everyone stands ready against them. Lucifer had even brought a few of his close demons to aid in the fight. The demons on Zalgo's side attack blindly, only trying to harm and incapacitate everyone. Zalgo doesn't want any of them dead. He just wants them submissive. Slender is not going to allow it. As long as he is alive and breathing everyone is going to live their lives in the way they desire. He's not letting any of them be controlled against their will. The demons are never ending and Slender can tell fatigue and injuries are getting to everyone. They still haven't seen Zalgo but Slender is sure it's only a matter of time before he shows up.

He encourages everyone to keep going and give it all they've got to protect the mansion and each other. He glances around at everyone fighting hard, his heart pounding in his chest. He needs to protect them. He needs to make sure they all stay safe and live as comfortable a life as he can give them. Plus, they all need to get back to Y/N. You'd probably find a way into the afterlife to scold all of them if they don't make it. Dying is not an option and neither is allowing them to fall into Zalgo's control.

Anger begins to build, black magic beginning to steam from his hands in the form of smoke. He looks at each of his brothers who immediately move to get everyone out of the way. The black smoke rises around Slender as the pastas retreat as far as they can in this instant. Slender has had enough and he's going to show these demons exactly who they're messing with. Slender raises his hands and shoots the black magic towards the demons. They scream as their flesh boils and burns before they are completely disintegrated into dust. Satisfaction rises, Zalgo finally making his appearance, likely thinking he's come out on top. Slender is satisfied at the look on Zalgo's face when Zalgo sees him. He looks horrified, exactly what Slender wants. 

Smoke surrounds the demon and Slender slams him into a tree so hard it splits. Nothing but black smoke is all that can be seen behind him as he throws up his own barrier to keep everyone from his next move. He glares at the demon, just the two of them inside Slender's protected bubble as smoke slowly surrounds the both of them.

"Did you really think you could beat me?" Slender snarls, tightening his hand around the demon's throat.

"You can't get rid of me! I'm a natural born demon! I don't die!" Zalgo snarls back with a cruel grin. "I'm going to keep coming after all of you! You'll all join my side. Even if I have to force the issue!"

"No, we won't. We have no desire to take over the human world. That's all on you fowl beast. We just want to live comfortable, even if it means killing everything." Slender snarls back. "I can still put you in unbearable pain. I'm sure Lucifer has a couple methods."