Help

~~Slender's POV~~

"Okay! Does everyone have anything?" Slender asks the chattering pastas. "I'm not teleporting back just because you forgot toothpaste. You can share."

A month has passed since you had the dream about Zalgo. Slender doesn't realize that his presence helps with your symptoms but he does notice you spending more time around him and with him. It catches him by surprise. He's not even expecting you to have feelings but part of him wonders if maybe you feel the same way he does? You don't make any mention or actions about having a crush on him so he honestly has no clue at all. Still, a part of him hopes you'll like him back he's just not ready to reveal it yet because he's not sure how you're going to react. So, he has a plan.

He's going to spend as much time with you as possible in order to gauge your interest and if it goes well then he'll ask you out! It's a genius idea! He just wants to make absolute sure you like him. You're finally getting comfortable around him and he doesn't want to ruin things and make them awkward. It's been hard enough as is trying to get you to open up to him. Especially when he sees you struggling with so much on your mind. He wants you to feel like you can trust him with what's going on in your head and maybe help ease it a little bit. The bruises around your neck have healed since the first incident with Zalgo but you have bruises in other places as well.

Fortunately, Trender is as much of a make up artist as he is a fashionista and was able to cover them with makeup. That way you can enjoy Disney World without worrying about anyone staring or making a big deal out of it. He even manages to completely cover the dark circles under your eyes from lack of sleep. Speaking of, where did you go?

"Everyone do one last check," He orders before he leaves to find you.

He's surprised when he checks your room and finds you absent, tapping into his abilities to distinguish where your scent is in the mansion. He's surprised when it leads him to his room, opening the door and chuckling when he finds you sound asleep in his bed. What in the world are you doing in here. He notices your open suitcase with one of his favorite shirts on the top which confuses him. Why in the world are you stealing his shirt? His favorite one at that!

"Y/N," He calls out, gently shaking your shoulder to wake you up.

"Am I late?" You mumble sleepily as you sit up, rubbing your eyes as you try to wake up. "I'm done packing."

"And why are you snatching my favorite shirt?" He asks you. He'd be smirking if his mouth was visible.

Your cheeks go bright red and you're definitely awake now, Slender chuckling when you try to offer different reasons before going quiet.

"I just......I don't know. When I'm around you things don't feel so bad. I didn't know if we'd be rooming together so I wanted to take one of your shirts for comfort sake," You finally mumble with your head bowed. "I'm sorry."

"Fortunately, we are rooming together," He chuckles.

This isn't the first time he's found you napping in his bed or snatching one of his shirts from his laundry basket but he didn't think anything of it. He's surprised that his scent seems to be the most helpful for you, making him wonder if maybe you were feeling like more than friends with him? It's about time he confesses his feelings but he's so scared of rejection he doesn't know when or even how to do it. What if you really don't feel the same way? He's not sure he's ready for that broken heart yet.

"Can I keep the shirt?" You ask hesitantly, your cheeks only darkening with your blush.

"I suppose. Come on. It's time to leave sleepyhead," He chuckles, gently ruffling your already messy hair before he heads out of the bedroom.