✿ 3 ✿

When she turns her face towards him,his face got pale seeing the small packet in his hand...

Nisha doesn't say anything,just throws the packet and starts to leave from there...

Krish- ( tensely ) Nisha tu jo soch rahi hain aisa bilkul nahi hai...tu...

( Nisha it's not like what you are thinking ...nish..)

But Nisha just pushes his hand in anger and starts leaving from there ..

Krish- ( calls her) Nisha Nisha...tu sun toh meri baat....nishaa yaaar...

But Nisha already left from there without giving any response to his words...

Krish tries to match her speed ...and calls her ..

Krish - Nisha ...plss Nisha ...tu ekbar sunn toh le...( Murmurs) ajj toh tu Gaya Krish...ab soch kya Raha hai ...jaldi se mana usko...

Atlast Krish catches her by holding her arm ..

Nisha just tried to free from his hold but failing miserably...

Nisha- ( coldly) hath chor mera Krish ...just leave my hand...I don't want to hear anything ...you just keep your explanation with yourself....leave my hand...

Krish- Nisha ,Teri Kasam mein smoke nahi Kiya ...you know na I don't do smoking ...then how can't you trust me??

Nisha looks at his eyes..she trust him but how does that packet comes outside from his bag...it doesn't like that packet has hands and legs and came by its own...

Nisha- toh woh packet kaha se aya tere bag mein...aisa nahi ki woh Chalke tere paas aya hain...

And let it be ...it's your life and who am I ?? You can do whatever you want ...you don't have to give any type explanation...just leave my hand....

Krish- Nisha ..it's just stupid prank ,jo hum log kal khel rahe thein...

Automatically she stops her struggling ...

Krish sighs and leaves her hand...

Nisha just turn her face...she knows his Krish doesn't stoop so low and do smoking , he is not like other boys...but at one point of time it just her fear over powers her mind...

Krish - aee Nisha...trust me mein smoke nahi Kiya ...tujhe agar mere baato par abhi believe nahi ho rahi toh jaake unlogo se pooch...

( He tries to turn her but notices her eyes is feeling glossy ...)

He got shocked ...he doesn't even realize a stupid prank
can cost this much... because prank is not prank for everyone...it can be emotional too...

Krish - hey Nishuuu dekh meri taraf,tu ro rahi hain...( And grabs her face to turns her )

But nisha wipes her eyes with back of her palm...she doesn't want to get embarass in front of him...

Krish- tu ro rahi hain?? ye ek prank tha...isme done wali kya baat hain..dont cry yaar...

Nisha- ( wiping her tears) tu nahi samjhega , mei ky feel kar rahi hu...

Krish hugs her and rubs her back..

Krish - acha thik hai ,I am sorry,mein dobara Aisa nahi karunga ...kabhi Aisa prank nahi khelunga ...I promise ...don't cry...

Nisha -( just give him a hard glare) aur agar Kiya na ..toh usi din Tera aur Mera friendship khatam...I will never talk to you...

(and give a hard pinch on his cheeks)

Krish yelps...ouchh chorr chorr lag raha hain ...

Nisha leaves him and he in turn rubs that part ..

Krish- ( wines) lagta hain yaar ...

Nisha- ye tera punishment tha mujhe rulane k liye....

Krish just look at her..

Nisha- dekh kya raha hain aise..ab chal ghar bhi toh Jana hai .. waise hi bohut late ho gyi hai tere chakkar mein...mujhe daat nahi khana mummy se ....

After that they both leaves from there ...

_____________________________