✿ 7 ✿

It was like another hectic day ...that Indra had came to take me from office....there is not a single day he has not forget me to pick up ...and always calls me at sharp 6.30pm to let me know ,that he is waiting downstairs...

Indra (while driving)- tum hass kyu rahi ho apne aap ...??

(Why are you laughing at yourself?)

Srijita's trance broke by his question...she immediately makes her face to normal one

Srijita- hasi?? Kaha ?? Nahi toh...mein bhala apne aap kyu hasne jaungi??

( laughing?? Where?? Why I would laugh without any reason...)

Indra - abhi toh hass rahi thi...

( just now you were laughing...)

Srijita- lagta hai tumhare ankhon mein kuch problem...kuch zyada hi dikh raha hain...

( in think you had some problem in your eye...you are seeing a lot of thing...)

Indra just smiles at her words...

Srijita's pov...

Tujhe ho kya gayi h srijita?? Ab bina koi reason ke bhi hasne lag gayi h?? Aj Diksha k samne bhi same case hua h ..aur ab yaha...baar baar iss Indra k kayal hi kyu aa rahe hai...ohh god ...band kar uske baare mei sochna...nahi toh tujhe hi baad mein sharminda honi padegi...

( What happened with you Srijita?? Now without any reason you are started laughing also ?? Today in the office also same case happened with diksha ..now also here...why he is always coming in my mind?? Why I am thinking of him ..Ohh god..stop thinking of him srijita ..or else you will have to face the embaressment one day...)

She just shakes her head like trying to remove him from he head 😂😂😂

Srijita saw that Indra is not going towards her house...he took the opposite route...

Srijita- iss side kyu ghuma liya..humare Ghar toh uss side hai na??

( why are you talking the opposite route...our house is in that side na??)

Indra- mujhe pata hain ( smiling)
( I know ...)

Srijita- then??

Indra - hum icecream khane Jaa rahe hain...iss side ek famous ice cream parlour h..hum wahi jaa rahe h..

( we are going for eating icecream...there is famous ice cream parlour there...and we are going there only..)

Srijita- mujhe ice cream nahi khani abhi...tum chalo ghar...

(I don't want to eat ice- cream now...take me home ..)

Indra- okay tumhe nahi khani toh mat Khao..mein khaunga...toh chalo mere sath ..

( okay don't eat if you don't want ..I will eat...you have to come with me...)

Srijita- what the hell?? What type of demand it is??

Indra doesn't tell anything and silently driving...

.
.

Upon reaching there Indra goes inside the ice cream parlour...and Srijita got down and in turn sits on top of the car as she is getting bored inside the car..

She could see Indra is coming towards her holding two icecream cone...

Srijita- mein boli na ki mein nahi khaungi fir kyu laye mere liye...

( I already told you that I will not eat...then why you bought??)

Indra sits beside her on top of the car ..

Indra - kisne kaha mein tumhare liya layi hun...ye dono hi mein mere liye Hain ..mein khaunga...

( who told you that these are for yours...both icecream Is for me ...I will eat...)

Srijita slightly got embarrassed...

He slowly unwrapped the wrapper and starts eating whole showing her...

And on the otherhand Srijita is looking at him with tempting look...now her both stomach and mouth is betraying her ... Like who can resist such a delicious icecream and that too cornetto...

Srijita - dekho kaise dikha dikha k kha rahe hain ...mujhe ek baar offer bhi nahi kiya...kaisa insaan Hain... mana karke abb mein pachta rahi hun...

( look how is showing me and eating the ice cream...not even once he had offer me..how selfish he is...now I am feeling guilty by rejecting the ice cream...)

Indra who can see her by his side eyes , smirks ...

Indra( licks his lips) - ummm... Kitna tasty hain ye flavour....

( ummm ..so tasty this flavour is..)

Srijita just licks her lips ...

Indra looks at her...

Indra- kya hua tum aise kyu dekh rahe ho ?? Tumhe chaiye ye ice cream??

( what happened to you ..why are you looking at me like this...ohh?? Do you want this ice cream??)

Srijita just turns her face to opposite side ..

Srijita( slowly but he could hear)- nahi chahiye mujhe...khud enjoy karo...gadha..pagal..ek baar puch bhi nahi ki srijita ek baar taste bhi karne k liye nahi bola...

( I don't want...you eat and enjoy...gadha , pagal...not even ask me to taste once...how mean...)

Automatically she could see that two ice cream cones were placed in front of her...

Her eyes widened seeing that..and immediately she looks at him

Srijita- yehh ?? Kaha se matlab..

( these?? I mean how??)

Indra- tumhe kya lagi ..ki mein tumhare liye launga nahi...sirf akele akele khaunga?? Utna bhi matlabi insaan nahi hun samjhe madam

( what do you thought that I will not brought for you?? I will eat alone?? I am not that selfish person , understood madam)

Srijita happily takes it from his hand ..and starts eating...

Srijita - woh toh mujhe pata hain already ...

( I know that already that you are not selfish person....)

And smiles sheepishly...

Indra intentionally pushes her hand such that he puts ice cream on her nose...

Srijita eyes widened and Indra laughs at her state....
And Srijita in turn puts ice cream on his face ....and puts her tongue out...and starts running from that place and he too starts chasing her..

Indra- youuuu!!!!!!

Srijita ( while laughing) - you only started first...

And both of their laughter could be heard from that place ....

Mini icecream date right know???😏😏😏😂😂😂
_____________________________