✿ 5 ✿

Srijita ( while putting the seat belt)- bahut ziddi ho tum...pata nahi kaise uncle aunty tumhe bardash karte hai hunn...

( you know what you are very stubborn...I don't know how uncle aunty tolerates you...)

Indra - jaise tum bahut kam ho...

( like you are much less ...)

After some minutes...

Srijita- dadi kaisi h ?? Unke tabiyat??

( how is dadi now ?? Her health?)

Indra looks at her

Indra( smiles)- abhi pehale se kafi behatar hai...

( now she is slight better now...)

Srijita - achi baat hain...
( it's good..)

Indra- waise tumhara office kab khatam hoti h ??
( btw when your office ends?)

Srijita - 7 baje..( 7 pm) ...why are you asking it??

Indra - just want to know...

( his inner thought - because I will only come to pick you up...🌝🌝)

.
.
.
He reached her office and parked the car in side...

Srijita- ab toh doh,meri I'd card..
( now can I get the id card...)

Indra - ofcourse sweetheart..

Srijita- tumlog ka jaha bhi chance mile ,wahi shure ho jate ho haina flirt karna??

( You boys whenever gets chance start flirting with random girls no??)

Indra - tumse na karun toh kisse Karu???

( If I don't do with you ,then whom should I do??)

Srijita- what do you mean( raised her eyebrows.)

Indra- ( gives a nervous laugh ) mera matlab friend hona tum mere ...toh tumhare sath na karu toh kiske sath karu...

She doesn't gives any reply...
.
.
.

In the Evening time Indra only comes there again to pick her up from the office...

Diksha- sriju!!!! Tune boyfriend bhi pata liya ...aur mujhe batayi bhi nahi... isliye tu sare boys ko ignore kar thi na ? Haan ?? Ohhooo...

( sriju ...you have made a boyfriend and doesn't even care to inform me?? Thats why you behave rudely with other boys right??? Ohho)

It's been 5 minutes that Indra had came to pick her up..and she doesn't even know that he would come and now her bestfriend's dramatic behaviour...

And Srijita just palms her face...

Srijita-( slowly) diksha ?? Ho Gayi teri ?? Ab mein bolu?? For your kind information ,yeh mera boyfriend nahi hai bas dost hai...

( Diksha?? Are you done with your drama ?? Can I tell now?? For your kind information he is not my boyfriend,just friend ...only...)

Diksha make an 'O' face

Diksha (murmurs with a nautiness in her face)- shuru shuru mein sab log friend se hi start karte hain...phir pata nahi kab friend se boyfriend ban jati hai...

( from starting, everyone starts with friend mantra only...but when it converts into boyfriend mantra .. nobody gets any idea..)

Srijita just looks at her...

Diksha- I am just telling you know ...just experience..hehe...

Indra just laughs at her revelations...it corrects though...

Then both Diksha and Indra introduce each other...and after have some talk Indra and srijita goes from there...

Indra( while driving) - manna padega tumhare friend toh bahut funny and cute hain.. bilkul tumhare opposite hain...baat karke bahut acha laga...

( your friend is soo cute and funny...just your opposite...I loves talking with her..)

Srijita- jaise woh waise hi tum... matching toh hogi hi...

( you two both have same personality...so it's obvious..)

He could see that quite a long time she is massaging her head ...like she is having a headache...and doesn't talking much...

So he silently opens the window of hers so that cool Breeze will pass through her and she would feel better..along with it he stretches her seat more in backward ..and starts the radio on with soft music playing in the background...

Srijita- yeh kya kar rahe ho...seat kyu piche kiya ...( Trying to get up )

( what are you doing ,why are you streching the seat backward??)

Indra stops her from moving...

Indra- headache ho rahi hain na tumhe ?? Lete raho aise ...aram milega...

( you are having a headache right?? Sit like this...you will get relief...)

Srijita doesn't said anything ..but a soft smile is seen which is lingering on her face...she closed her eyes in tiredness and within few minutes she dozes off..

Indra smiled seeing her and gently he moves his fingers through her hairs , caressing it...

In sleep she places her hand in his thigh portion.. gently supporting it...

Indra ( murmurs)- mujhe nahi pata tu kya karegi jab ye pata chale ki mein tujhse kitna pyaar karta hun...mujhe sachme nahi pata!!...sayad tu mujhse baat karna hi chod dega...

( I don't know what you will do when you will get to know that how much I love you ..I really don't have any idea!!! Maybe you will stop talking with me..)

and slightly laughs when he saw her pouty lips which she is making in her sleep....

Let's see what our future holds for us... And gently rubs her palm over his thigh...

_____________________________

How is the chapter guys??

Happy Reading

Love you <<33