✿ 13 ✿

Mature content ( 18+)

Indra- ( whispers) shhhh !!!

Only one string is there which is holding her blouse in position....

His touches is doing something in her stomach...

She licks her lips in nervousness yet she is feeling excitement for what would be coming next...

His hold on her tightens,he brought his lips close to her ear...

Indra- ( slowly) let me feel you Sweetheart...

She took a deep breath hearing his words...

He slowly dug his face and gently give one kiss on her back...and looks at her through the mirror to note her reaction...

She closed her eyes tightly...and lips parted...this was something so new to her...this feeling..

Again he dig his face planting continuous kisses from top and moving below...

Srijita bit her lips to control her moans...she kept her hand on his tightly holding it...as she is slowly going week to her knees...

Indra- ( while kissing) don't control , just let it out sweetheart...I wants to hear it ...

And next second srijita moans ...

Srijita- ahhhh!!! ... Indra ...

Indra hummed responding to it ...

While giving slow kisses ,he opens the last string of her blouse ...

Srijita who was feeling his kisses suddenly got to her senses as her blouse got completely loose on her upper body ...she immediately crossed her arms accross her chest preventing it from falling....

Her heart beating with nervousness as he would be the first person who would see her like this...her body stiffens thinking about it..

Sensing her stiff posture ...Indra stops what he was doing ...and turns her around...

Indra cups her face ..

Indra- what happened sweetheart??

Srijita shakes her head in no ...

Indra - you know na you can tell me anything dear...??

Srijita looks at his eyes which was helding so much love for her ..

Srijita- ( with hesitation) it's just I am feeling...

Indra cuts her words...

Indra- ( while looking at her eyes ) you are perfect in every sense ....I love you , not your body srijita....

Srijita gets slight relief for his words...

He gently kissed her forhead ... then nose and atlast his lips stops in front of her lips...

Srijita closed her eyes feeling his breath ,in front of her

Indra- may I sweetheart ??

Srijita slightly smiles and this was all he needs...

He gently placed his lips on her soft ones and start moving slowly...

Here Srijita body jolted by contact of his lips..she tightly clutch the blouse in reaction...she is feeling lot of butterflies in her stomach...the feeling which can't explain...

While kissing her he slowly takes her both hand from the clutch and place on his shoulder..

Both of their lips where moving in sinc...her blouse slid down to her arm , revealing her in strapless red bra...