Untitled Part 9

Ella: mom I - I said yes for the marriage .

Williriya : what are you gone mad ? I am literally fighting with him for all this and you said yes ?

Ella: you are not doing anything and you never do .(she turned her face towards the window in disappoint)

*williriya lowered her eyes and hold her  hand *

Williriya - look my child I do you will not understand my situation now but I trust you. one day you will . what was the need to say yes ?(she asked in polite tone)

Ella - so what can I do I was helpless.... huh that room  that restrictions all those things how can I leave my studies .

Williriya : okay relax dear think what you are doing you did a big mistake . eat your lunch I am going to my room if you want anything them let me know.

Ella: but you haven't finished your food.

Williriya : you can eat mine too.

Ella sighed 

Ella in her mind : what happened to her ? god why I said I am regretting I had no choice .(she started to cry . Her heart felt heavy and she drank water .)

IN DERIN AND WILLIRIYA'S ROOM 

OTP 

Derin - I have a good news for you Rome. Ella itself said she will marry agasthya

Rome- oh that's nice .

Derin - yeah so fix the date . soon our friendship will turn into a relation . I am so happy .

Room - me too let's just do all h\these fast I'll talk to tasmin about it so maybe next month. 

Derin- sure 22 days left  

but there is a problem I kinda forced Ella to marry cause you know these generations kids are so stubborn and don't respect our tradition. modernity is destroying us

*they continued to talk*

These parts are not updated....
Sorry for the short part next one will be long