kindness costs you nothing

4:00 O clock in the watch and door bell rang.....

Ella- who's there let me check

Derin- wait you go to your room and when I will call you come .

Ella- okay

Williriya- whatever you are doing is not right.  Fear God atleast.

Derin- shut up *he showed his eyes to williriya indicating to act as he said*

Derin opened the door

Jack's dad - hey Derin how are you doing?

Derin- come sit please.

Jack his mom and dad sat on sofa. Williriya offered them water.

Jack's mom- thankyou dear.

Williriya smiled

Jack's dad - it's been a long time we met and now you gave me a good news that you want to make your daughter marry jack I was happy.

Jack- where is btw ?

Derin- oh she ... She is in her room. I'll call her. Williriya go tell her to come.

Williriya - hmm I'll go

Derin- jack do you want to eat something ?

Jack- no I am fine

Derin- okay.
Jack's dad - so she is 13 . I was wondering what was the need to marry her at such age.

Derin- oh me. You know our family tradition it's like this only and now she has become mature so I thought it's the right time you know otherwise in today's world no one is safe so it will be better if she gets married.

Jack - hmm

Derin- what happened jack ?

Jack- n.nothing I am just thinking that people mentality has changed so she will be comfortable with me ? I mean the age gap is too much.

Jack's dad - hey she will . She is my friends daughter she is best for you okay.

Williriya came with Ella.

Jack's mom- oh ellerie how are you my child come sit here .

Jack- hello Ella.

Ella was so nervous she was trying to hold her tears. She sat on sofa near jack.

Williriya- okay I'll bring tea .
Derin- go fastt

Jack's dad- ellerie so how is my child? Beautiful huh ?

Jack- oh dad pls she must be feeling uncomfortable don't say like that.

Derin- no no why she will feel uncomfortable huh ? You are beautifull jack and I am lucky you liked her.

Jack- she is so well mannered I can say by looking at her eyes only.

Ella in her mind - gosh I have to do something I don't want to marry him should I talk to him ?
Yeah I should he seems nice maybe he will understand me .

Jack - umm Ella what are you thinking ?

Ella- n. Nothing

Jack nodded

Jack's dad- look I can blindly trust on you buddy but derin think once are you okay with the marriage.

Derin- ofcourse

Williriya- I hope you will let her complete her studies ....

Jack- yeah .

Jack's mom- don't worry about it when I am here.
Jack's dad - okay jack Ella my child go talk in alone clear all your doubt you hesitating here .

Derin- no what's the need

Williriya- let hem Derin.

Jack's dad- yes she is right let them..

Derin- okay Ella go with him .

Ella- y. Yess
Ella in mind - yes know I will tell him I don't want to marry him I'll convience him somehow.help me god.

Ella and jack went to the terrace to talk....

They both were looking at the sky jack spoke - Ella you seems bit uncomfortable can you tell me the reason ?

Ella- I want to become actress and model also I am getting calls to work in minor ads but this marriage can ruin my life I don't want to marry.

Jack- don't think about this I will not let it happen you can do whatever you want...... And I have maids in home so you don't have to do anything.

Ella- please jack that's not the thing dad is forcing me. I don't want to jack I am very uncomfortable with you because of your age....

Jack- okay I'll talk to dad you should told me this earlier it's okay no problem . well I know little bit about your family so if you have any problem just call me. I'll give my no. To williriya aunty.
Ella- pls just say that you don't want to marry and save me from this. I am not telling you to do anything big.

Jack- no problem sweetie kindness costs  nothing . Friend??
Ella- hand shaked with him "friends"