STARTING

??- just wait for five minutes you don't panic.
??- what if someone sees us Ellerie huh?
Elleria- oh gosh you pumpkin who will see us here and ok if somebody sees us just tell them you went with me to buy books stupid.

Aibin- ok ok but still (aibin's nickname is lia sometimes I will use aibin sometime lia)

Ellerie - no but and still get it we will sit in rickshaw and then we'll go to hotel eat and comeback okay ??
Aibin- okay

They took rikshaw and went to hotel.

In hotel

Ellerie -waiter 2 plate white sauce pasta and cold drink.

Waiter- yes sure mam

Ellerie- thanks

Aibin and Ellerie were tooling but suddenly somebody came.
Aibin - hey hi dav wassup?

Dav- hello miss you came here without telling me huh not fair
Ellerie - hmm hmmm cause she came with me have a seat.

Dav- hi ellla how are you ??

Ellerie - good

Aibin- guys why not we take photos huh we 3 are together what a miracle!
Dav-yes sure

Ellerie- no photos pls we came here without telling anyone okay cause we are girls and you know our families mentality so if anybody saw that photo and told to my or aibin's family we are dead so yeahh.

Dav- chilll I will not post it anywhere it's memorable day let's just take one photo atleast.

Aibin- okkk

Ellerie- ok guyss

They took so many photos together talked and went from the restaurant.

Dav is there class fellow and is a nice guy.
Dav went with them while they were walking on road suddenly DAV asked : Ella what happened about that audition you went to give ?

Ellerie- um nothing all are scams you know I don't understand one thing about my dad look Of I wear short clothes he have no problem but clothes should not be too revealing if I go to auditions still have no problem then when I talk to boys or say that I need money or I want to go on a trip something something he becomes that 90's type old thinker man.

Aibin-your father don't give a damn about you cause he wanted a boy and as he is having affair why should he have a problem with you did he even saw you as daughter?? He just want to get ridd off you that's why he do all the toxic things but because of his old mentality he is being strict

Dav- she is right Ella he don't care when you will become something and live somewhere else right he will leave you will not support you he still never supported you just to show of infront of your mom.

Ellerie - yeah like he don't love my mom but me haha stupid human I hate him when he talks to that lady and my mom could not do anything just because she is an orphan and have no other place to live. I will take her from here someday.

They talked and reached there home safely

Other pov

? - yooo mister August Augusthya where you going huh without me ?

Augusthya- hey lia what are you doing here ? I was just going to eat something today's class was hectic as hell.

Lia- yeah I know but you should tell you gf atleast that you are going somewhere and what happened with your phone why you're not picking up ?

Augusthya- just my mom and dad because of them I turned it to airplane mode they disturbs me alot by calling.

Lia- ok ok let's eat something