part 5

Jack and his family had some chit chats and then went home back......

After two hours.

Derin's phone started ringing. He picked the phone.

OTP

Jack's dad- hey Derin I wanted to talk to you something.

Derin- yeah speak up ?

Jack's dad- I can't marry my son with Ella . She is a very nice girl but sorry jack don't like her.

Derin- but Mr. Why suddenly huh ?? I mean he liked her right so what happened now ?

Jack's dad- actually it's not the thing it's different jack told me that when they went to talk alone Ella told everything and Ella don't want to marry so neither my son that's the reason you've been forcing her for this marriage this is very wrong.... Very wrong....

Derin- but s.still she is a child have little tantrums....

Jack's dad- no I am sorry don't force her.

Cutted the phone and blocked his number.

Derin- listen to me .. h.hello hello ?? .......

Aishhhhh

Derin Ella come here....

Ella- yes dad you called me.

Derin slapped her very hard.

Ella- dad what what happened ??

Derin- you are very oversmart huh ? What do you think about yourself. You are out your mind . *Said in extreme angry tone.

What the heck on this earth you want .

Ella- what I did please tell me ....

Derin slapped her " what you don't know ??

Williriya came from terrace.

Williriya- areyy why are you hurting her ?? Ella come here.

Derin- you will not move from here and you williriya she is your daughter that's why I have to suffer . She she went to terrace with Jack and told him that she don't want to marry and said I am forcing her to marry .......

Williriya they rejected now jack will not marry her.

Williriya- they did a nice thing you know a very nice thing.

Ella- dad I don't want to marry at this age that's why I said no.

Derin- who gave you rights to speak up ?? Huh and one more thing whatever I am doing listen to me it's all your
Fault you went to restraunt you were talking to that boy and don't know what you did with him.

Williriya- shame on you how can you say all these huh ?

Derin- shut up. You just shut up and you Ella what do you think by breaking this marriage I will leave you ?? Wait just wait.
I'll see who stops me from getting her married....

Derin went from that room .

Williriya- children go sleep . I am here
I'll not let anything happen.

Ella- mom what ? You never saved me from dad whenever he beats me whenever. You are scared that he will give divorce and never a single word.

Williriya- go to sleep I said.

Ella went to her room and spanked the door loud.

Williriya fell on her knees and started crying- oh god what did I did why I am orphan why can't my daughter live in peace.

*Next day*

Derin got a call from his old friend.

OTP