Are you thinking 'bout us?
If so, then I think I know what's going on
And are we falling in love?
Say yes or no, yes or no, yes or no

Something about you
Do you feel the way I do?
There's magic in the room
Tell me, do you feel it too?
Something about you
Do you feel the way I do?
There's magic in the room
Tell me what we gonna do?

Are you feeling the rush?
If so, then I think I know what's going on
And are we falling in love?
Say yes or no, yes or no, yes or no

Are you thinking 'bout us?
If so, then I think I know what's going on
And are we falling in love?
Say yes or no, yes or no, yes or no

[Name of song: yes or no.

Artist: Jungkook.

I took a screenshot of Google's lyrics. This song is not mine. Thank you.]

After the song, Hobi, Yoonji, and Yoongi clap. Taehyung, Jimin, Jin, and Namjoon clap as well. Now, if they look carefully, there are flowers all around. The birth flower of Taehyung.
They didn't notice it at first because of their fear of Jungkook's disappearance.

After handing Hobi the microphone, Jungkook turned to face Taehyung. "Taehyungie, this song is for you; do you enjoy it? I'll be honest: my writing isn't very excellent. Please pardon me if you think it falls short. Now the main question will be my boyfriend." Jungkook got down on his knees and asked.

Hobi urged Taehyung to speak up.

"Yes!" With a yell, Taehyung embraced Jungkook right away. "You really frighten me, baby." he murmurs.

"I apologize, but I simply wanted to make a proposal; this is all Yoongi's idea," Jungkook remarked.

"Yeah! Why do you hold me responsible for this? I'm sorry, but please concentrate on the proposal," Yoongi remarked.

"My beloved boyfriend, thank you for the mini-heart attack," Jimin said to Yoongi. They've been dating for some months already.

"What kept you from including us?" Jin put his hand on his waist and demanded.

"Yoonji warned that none of you can maintain secrets, and Namjoon will destroy the décor." Yoongi stated.

"Hey!" He got a yell from Yoonji.

"Whoa, really?" Jimin enquired.

"It's obviously Yoonji's idea; it's not mine."

Yoonji questioned, "It's not mine either; Jungkook explained is whose idea was all this."

"It's Hobi Hyung's idea," stated Jungkook after glancing between them.

"Ah! How can you betray me, Jungkookah?" Hobi questioned, gazing wide-eyed at Jungkook.

Yoongi declared, "It's Hobi who made the scheme, now that I remember."

"Bitch! I thought you were my soul mate."

"I don't care whose idea it is. You all know about this plan, yet you still left me out. Why?" Jin yelled.

"Why wasn't I included as well?" Jimin bellowed.

"Why didn't you add me? I don't care if I broke anything or not, but I could have made a beautiful and elegant speech for Jungkook to propose." Namjoon yelled.

Taehyung and Jungkook smile as they observe their arguments.

"Please don't do this again. You leaving us again terrified me so much," Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear.

"I promise." He smiled at him, and Taehyung gave him a forehead kiss.

[The End]

Goodbye.