Chapter 11

"Cut the onion properly

"Cut the onion properly." Jungkook places his hand on his waist and instructs Namjoon, who keeps messing up. It's been three weeks, and Jungkook teaches Namjoon how to cook. Sometimes Taehyung teaches him, but most of the time he likes to watch Namjoon get scolded by Jungkook.

"Stop looking at him like that," Namjoon said as Jungkook left to buy sugar.

"Looking at who?" Taehyung asked, raising his brow.

"Jungkook"

"Why should I?" he smirked.

"Because he is my son..."

=⁠_⁠=

"I mean my brother."

"First, tell me why he keeps calling you dad," Taehyung asked.

"I don't know; let me tell you a secret. I don't know who he is; he also looks like my brother lil bit. I don't know how, but one day he surprisingly showed up in my room. He doesn't have any memory of his life. He doesn't know about his family and anyone. He at first claimed he was my son; I was like 'What the fuck', Funny right," Namjoon said, and he started laughing at the memory.

"What if he is really your son? You know the novel where ML time travels during his father's teenage days," Taehyung said, looking dead in Namjoon's eye, which made Namjoon question this too. Suddenly, Taehyung started to laugh.

"Look at your face."

"Daym, I was serious," Namjoon said, throwing the spoon at Taehyung, who dodged it.

"Namjoon hyung!" Jungkook screamed, looking at him. "Why did you throw Spoon at Taehyungie?"

"He teases me first," Namjoon said, pouting. Taehyung stuck his tongue out.

"Oh my god, it's hurting so much," Taehyung said, rubbing his arm. Jungkook immediately went towards him. He inspects his arm and rubs it for him.

"Hyung, look, you hurt him."

"That spoon doesn't even touch him. What a dramatic guy he is." Namjoon sighed, looking at them.

"This hurts so much."

"It's okay," Jungkook said, blowing at the area Taehyung pointed at.
Namjoon looks at them weirdly. He continues to cut the onions.

*Ding dong*

"Is he here already?" Jungkook asked, looking at the time. It's 6 p.m.

"Didn't you tell him to come at 7?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm not done yet." Namjoon panicked. He looks at the dish Lobsters and Dakgalbi he made and the dish Naengmyeon he is making.

Jungkook and Taehyung hide on the first floor. Namjoon opens the door and breaks into a big grin when he sees Jin standing there.

Jin enters the house and gives the flowers he bought to Namjoon. Their cheeks are coated with blush. Jungkook and Taehyung peek from the first floor and giggle at seeing them like this. Taehyung looks at Jungkook and smiles, seeing him happy.

Taehyung suddenly remembered the things Namjoon said about Jungkook's background.

Why did he call Namjoon his dad? Is he mentally ill? It doesn't seem he is having problems with his brain. Namjoon also said that he doesn't remember anything, so because of that, he called him dad.

He must have his parents or any other relatives if they come to find him or take him with them. No, I hope they don't find him then.

Or what if he is the product of Mr.Jeon's affair? No, he is too in love with Mrs. Jeon to look at any other women. But who knows? He must be pretending to love her and then sleeping with other women.
Taehyung's mind thinks of the absolute possibility of Jungkook's background.

Jungkook looks at the soon-to-be couple cooking together. He turned to Taehyung but saw him in his own world.

"Hey Taehyungie"

"Yeah, bunny"

"Stop calling me that."

"Bunny boy"

Jungkook just showed his bunny teeth and left from there. He enters Namjoon's room and looks at the cupboard to find some snacks, as he feels hungry after smelling the food they are making. He at first thought he would take a bowl of the dishes, but Jin arrived before they thought so, and that's why he didn't get a chance.

After discussing for a week, Namjoon finally asked Jin to hang out at his house. Although it's not a date, deep down, they all know it's a date.

Namjoon learned to cook for Jin because he knew how much the older man loved food. He made the dishes by himself to impress him.

Jungkook finds a mini fridge on the side. He opened it and made an exciting sound. He immediately took the Doritos, Snickers, and Kiwi Strawberry Ice sparkling water. Taehyung also looked at the mini fridge and took out the Coke, Doritos, and Hershey bars.

Taehyung chuckled as he watched Jungkook glare at him from across the room. "Aw, come on, Kookie, you know I'm just joking!" He called out. Jungkook huffed and turned to leave, but Taehyung was too quick, grabbing his arm before he could escape. "Stay, I promise I'll stop teasing."

Jungkook sits down on the couch next to Taehyung with another sigh. Taehyung threw an arm around his shoulders, pulling him a bit closer than Jungkook expected. For a moment, they sat in silence.

"Are you still angry, bunny?"

Jungkook just nodded and took a bite of his snickers. He refused to look at Taehyung and focused on the table.

"I'm sorry, bunny boy." Taehyung grinned at him, and Jungkook playfully slapped his chest in response.

"Baby bear," Jungkook mumbled, and Taehyung's grin faded.

"Don't call me that".

"Baby bear," Jungkook repeated, to which Taehyung started tickling Jungkook.

"Stop!" Jungkook laughed.

"Are you going to stop calling me that?" Taehyung asked.

"Are you going to stop calling me that?" Jungkook repeated the question.

They stopped when they got a call from Jimin, who is with Hobi and Yoongi, and asked them about the progress. Jungkook came out and peeked out into the hall, his face filled with shock. He immediately entered the room and closed the door, then started to shout.

"You couldn't believe what I just saw!" Jungkook shouted, which made others excited.

"What happened? Tell me," Jimin excitedly said.

"Are they kissing?" Hobi asked.

"Are they fucking?" Yoongi asked.

"Namjoon and Jin are feeding each other with their hands," Jungkook said, making 'Ew' face after hearing the question they ask.

"Oh, come on, I thought they must be fucking," Yoongi grumbled. Jimin just giggled after hearing that.

"They are feeding each other. It's progress too," Taehyung pointed out reasonably.

"Yes, I'm so happy for them," Jungkook said excitedly. Others agree with him and smile at the good news.