Chapter 27

FIVE MONTHS LATER.

"Jungkook, where are you?" Taehyung asked, setting down the bags, "We've already arrived at Hobi's house."

The family business of Min eventually appointed Yoongi as vice president today. Despite the fact that it's their family business, he puts in a lot of work and waits days for his dad and Yoonji's approval before joining the team. Yoonji and Yoongi will both serve as CEOs of the fashion design company, but Yoongi will first work under Yoonji.

They chose to remain at Hobi's place after celebrating at the restaurant. Jungkook departed to get further drinks.

"Well, that will take five minutes; I'm on my way." He responded.

"Yes, hurry up."

"Yes," they replied before disconnecting it.

Taehyung and the others are waiting, but Jungkook still hasn't arrived. They believe something happens more and more as time goes on.

"Jungkook has not been moved from this area in over ten minutes," Taehyung commented after detecting where Jungkook was.

"Let's go," Namjoon stated.

Yoonji stated, "Me, Hobi, and Suga will wait here."

Namjoon and Jin also departed together, as did Taehyung and Jimin.

"I'm hoping Si-hyun won't send him on a different timeline. If he does that, I will kill him." Taehyung said, gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"Calm down; perhaps he was only observing something he found interesting." Jimin stated, "Let's go and see first."

"I wish it was like that."

When they got there, they saw Jungkook's bag on the ground, but he wasn't there.

Namjoon said, "Si-hyun's must have taken him," while he was picking up the bag.

"No, please don't do that again; there's no guarantee he'll come back or not." Jin spoke, and he started to cry.

Whispering, Taehyung said, "Noooooo."

They hear a bang all of a sudden. They turned to see Jungkook emerge from behind the microphone, singing, and Yoonji, Hobi, and Yoongi blast the confetti.

This ain't another love song, baby
It's my way of putting feelers out
All the traffic in my head's going crazy
I'm gonna trust my heart right now

And if it's better to bet on us, then I'll double down
And if we end up in bed and I put the covers out
And if I'm wrong, I'll just bury my head deep underground
I gotta know

Are you feeling the rush?
If so, then I think I know what's going on
And are we falling in love?
Say yes or no, yes or no, yes or no