CHAPTER-38.

Hey, you guys. Missed me?

IGNORE MY RANT IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED AND SKIP TO THE CHAPTER.

Umm, a quick question. Who's POV do you guys like the most?

Jahanzaib's pov or ayzal's pov?

Kyu ke, I enjoy writing Jahanzaib's POV cause he is Matlab banda hi alag hai.
*aur jo hamare naseeb me nahi hai*
*sniffle* *crying in a corner*

Aur mujhe jahanzaib ka pov likhne me bada maza aata, but I also like Ayzal's pov.

so I want to know from my pyaare readers and also those who just read and also vote, which I am thankful for, par comment karlo yaar tax thodi lagta hai.

I also want to know from those readers who only read and are afraid to comment. Karlo yaar hum sab delulu me jeete hai kyu ke.....

Delulu is solulu guys. PERIOD.

ABI ENJOY YOUR CHAPTER.

HAPPY READING<3.

°°•JAHANZAIB'S POV:•°°

My wife makes the best chai in the world, but today, she is a little bit nervous. So I grab her hand and caress it, which instantly relaxes her.

I like this effect of mine on her. Like she just instantly relaxed. Every nerve of her calms the hurricane in her to my touch.

Yes. I pecked her forehead in front of everyone. I was never a PDA kinda person, but when it comes to ayzal, I don't care who is in front of us. I'll show my love towards her every day just like today.

I went to the study room to work on the new project that I got, and that guy has been a headache since I signed the deal.

I am missing my wife so much right now that I can't concentrate on work. Still, I somehow wrapped it up and straight went to my wife.

There she was sitting with her cousins. Her back was facing me, her long, thick hair falling to her lower back. Oh, how much I love her hair.

I made myself known in the room, and the next thing I heard made me want to kick everyone out of the room. They were asking ayzal about our wedding night.

I don't want her to think anything about our relationship right now. She is too young for that, and she needs to focus on her studies.

When everyone left the room, ayzal jumped in my arms, making me stumble on my feet. I was taken aback by her sudden act, but eventually, I gave in. She needs this.

"Kaha chale gaye the aap?" I heard her whining like a baby still hugging me tightly.

Aww, my poor baby.

"Study room me tha baby kuch zaruri kaam tha," I replied, rubbing her back and hair. God, her hair is so smooth and silky. Mashaa Allah.

Ayzal's head was drooping on my shoulder. She's sleepy. We were in each other's embrace when she yawned but didn't break the hug.

"Baby," I called her, earning a hmm in response.

"Neend aa rahi hai?" I asked her again, earning a humm in response.