CHAPTER-37.

Hehe kaisa laga mera mazaq.

Sorry but not sorry for my prank. Hehe.

You guys are so cute yaar sachi me. *puppy eyes*.

HAPPY READING<3.

Ayzal came into the room and locked the door. Calming her racing heart she plopped on the bed.

Her thoughts drifted to her husband who she was going to live with her whole life. It's like her dream came true. Ever since she knew she had been head over heels for Jahanzaib.

Just thinking about him made her feel all butterflies and jittery. A shiver ran down her spine when the flashbacks of the morning came into her mind. Blood rushed to her cheeks immediately.

Her chain of thoughts halted when a knock was heard on the door. She quickly got up and brushed her dress for any crease.

"Haan ji bolein" she sighed opening the door. A smirk danced on everyone's faces.

"Hum andar ajayein bhabhi jaan," Saad said pushing her aside and barging in. Ayzal was astonished by their sudden barging into the room.

"Koi kaam?" She asked her toli with her hands on her hips.

"Bhai koi kaam hoga to hi aaenge kya yaar ayzi baith ja" Saad pulled her arm and made her sit on the bed.

"Aur ayzi kya haal chaal" hunaiza asked wriggling her eyebrows.

"O ji sab badiya hai aap sunao" ayzal replied innocently.

"Dhat ayzi hum tujhe kal ke bare me puch rahe samjha kar yaar," Saad asked pulling her hair and making her wince.

"Kal ke bare me? Kal ke bare me kya?" She asked massaging her scalp.

"Abe yaar ayzi kal ki raat kaisi gayi jahanzaib bhai ke sath ye puchna chah rahein hai" hunaiza almost yelled in frustration. Ayzal eyes widened and face flushed with embarrassment.

"Ka-kal ra-raat ke bare me ky-kya ma-matlab ....." ayzal stuttered.

"Ab kaisa sharmana ayzi humeim sab pata hai," shumaila said shrugging her shoulders and teasing ayzal.

"Kya sab pata hai" ayzal yelled in shock.

"Haan humein pata hai ke...." hunaiza trailed.

"Ke...." ayzal asked gulping in nervousness.

"Kya ho raha hai yaha?" Jahanzaib's voice boomed in the room making ayzal jump in her place.

"Wo-wo bhai kuch nahi" saad replied laughing.

"Daanth andar karo apne," Jahanzaib said making him shut up instantly.

"Ji bhai" Saad replied zipping his mouth.

"Haan bhai yaha dera jamane ka koi khusoos wajah," Jahanzaib asked standing behind ayzal and rubbing her back calming her nerves as she was startled at his sudden appearance and roaring voice.

Ayzal leaned onto his touch and instantly relaxed. Butterflies erupted in her stomach with his genuine care.

"Wo to wo hum bas..."

" ye humse kal raat ke bare me puch rahe the" saad was cut off by ayzal. She gave an innocent look to Jahanzaib and an evil smirk to her toli. Everyone's eyes widened at her playful act.

They visibly gulped at Jahanzaib's raised eyebrow expressions.

"Tumlog ko koi kaam nahi hai jo yaha berozgar ki tarah pade hue ho aur humza tumse file maangi thi tayyar hogayi?" Jahanzaib asked in his authoritative voice making everyone squirm in their places. Ayzal tried her best to stifle her laugh.

"Ji-ji bh-bhai wo..." humza stuttered badly.

"Ji ji kya abhi file ready karo aur dafa ho sab ke sab" Hearing this everyone vanished from their room in the blink of an eye.

Ayzal giggled at them and looked towards her husband. She jumped on Jahanzaib engulfing him in a bear hug.

Jahanzaib stumbled back at the sudden impact but he balanced himself as his world was in his arms. He gave in and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Kaha chale gaye the aap?" Ayzal whined with a pout. Jahanzaib chuckled at her cuteness.

"Study room me tha baby kuch kaam hai zaruri" he replied kissing her head and caressing her back making her every nerve calm and relaxed.

They were in each other's embrace for what felt like eternity. Jahanzaib didn't mind standing like that hugging his dear wife. He would rather be like this whole life if she wants.

Ayzal yawned on which Jahanzaib chuckled.

"Baby" Jahanzaib called still not breaking the hug. Ayzal only hummed in response.

"Neend aa rahi hai?" He asked and ayzal again hummed.

Jahanzaib moved towards the bed with ayzal in his arms and he gently made her lay on the bed with him. Ayzal snuggled in his chest.

Jahanzaib massaged her hair and soon ayzal slipped into a deep slumber. Jahanzaib pecked her forehead again and again.

[END OF CHAPTER]

Long time no see guys. Ik ik mai hi gayab thi.

Maine socha thoda sa prank karlu tumlog ke sath hehe.

Do comment a lot guys and share your review.

Till then fi amanillah.