CHAPTER-31.

HAPPY READING<3.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
JAHANZAIB'S POV:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was looking beautiful in that dress, and damn her hands are so tiny they look so cute with that henna stains. Her hands will feel so good around my neck when I kiss her senseless...snap out of it, jahanzaib.

When Baba teased my ears burned with embarrassment as I was openly ogling at her in front of everyone. I stood up and took a seat beside her. I can see the teasing looks of Ammi and Chachi. Chachi winked at me, and my eyes widened. She is so cool.

I kinda knew she would write my name in her mehendi, and I took her hands and found my name beautifully written in Arabic calligraphy. A smile crept on my lips, and I locked my eyes with her.

The moment my eyes landed on her face, my smile vanished into thin air. A huge handprint was on her cheek, which was turning deep purple. Blood rushed through my veins, filling with rage as images of someone touching my baby flashed in my brain.

"Who?" I asked her.

"Hn?"

"Kisne kiya ye?" I  yelled, standing up along with her holding her hands. Elders, too, stood up at my high-pitched voice. But I couldn't control my anger right now. Someone dared to touch my wife in my absence, and I couldn't let that person take another breath to live. I'll freaking bury them in the ground alive.

"Maine pucha ayzal kisne kiya ye? Kiski itni himmat hui?" I yelled in anger, rising every passing second. Her eyes travelled my eyes, and it landed on her cheeks. Her eyes widened in shock as she covered her cheek with her hands. I felt even more rahe filling up my veins blazing through my pores.

"Mai aqri baar puch raha hu ayzal kisne kiya ye? Kiski itni majal jo meri begum ko hath lagaye" I growled in a low-pitched voice sending shivers down her spine. Tears formed in her eyes.

My eyes immediately softened as I slightly brushed her bruised cheek. I wiped her tears gently and made her sit on the couch. I looked towards elders as I noticed they didn't ask her any questions, so maybe they knew about this.

I turned towards Baba, their faces pale in shock. I asked them again.

"Sirf sahi aur seedha jawab chahiye kisne kiya ye," I asked, trying to keep my calm and my voice low. Baba came forward and rubbed my shoulder to calm me down, but I couldn't calm down right now.

"Beta shanth hojao pehle," Baba said, trying to cool down my anger.

"Kaise shanth hojaum baba. Kiski itni jurrat hui meri biwi ko hath lagane ki mai uska hath ukhad ke phek dunga" I growled in anger

"Mai bechain ho raha hu mujhe batayein kisne kiya ye. Kahi aisa na ho ke mai apna aapa kho baithu aur kuch aisa hojaye jisse sab ko pachtana pade, " i replied

Baba sighed and narrated the whole story from maham taunting ayzal to rabail phuppo accusing her. My blood boiled, and a vein popped in my neck. I fisted my hand in a tight grip, my knuckles turning white.

How dare they say such harsh words to my wife. My baby. She's so naive and young still they accused them of something that she didn't do?

"RABAIL PHUPPO!" I yelled on top of my lungs. If she really wants some spice and drama in her life, then let me add some more to it. I'll show her how I treat people for misbehaving with my wife. My eyes landed on ayzal as she was crying hysterically.