CHAPTER-22.

HAPPY READING <3.

THE NEWS OF jahanzaib and humza's accident was known by the whole khandan of baig, so their chachi's RABAIL AND ZOHRA decided to pay a visit to the baig haveli
So basically people in the haveli are not very fond of these two both chudail chachi's especially our toli. They never once leave a chance to mock or taunt the girls. They say things like

'Oh ayzi tum kyu moti hoti ja rahi ho' or 'ohho shumaila tumhara kadh to utna hi hai' 'chai pheeki bani hai' blah blah blah.

Rabail has 1 daughter and 1 son who is happily married to nehal and lives in london.
Rabail desires her daughter, maham, to marry jahanzaib cause she doesn't know that our beloved sona munda is already nikkahfied. Maham, on the other hand, is not the least bit interested in jahanzaib, but she wishes to marry him for his money.

*Jaisi maa waisi aulad* *huff*.

Zohra is not that cunning like rabail, but she enjoys the drama. She takes part with rabail in taunting and mocking our toli. She has 2 daughters inaya and ayat. They are quite close with youngsters but are not very fond of them. Ayat has a crush on humza and doesn't give any heed to her, which makes her very angry.

It was 7 in the morning, and someone or some chudail's and their aulads decided to break the hell out of the doorbell.
Zohra and rabail arrived at the same time. Zareena khala, head of the maid servant in her fifties, opened the door at the ruckus. She greeted and invited them in.

"Kabse darwaza maar rahein hai bhai majaal hai jo koi aake khol de" rabail replied, fanning her sweaty face with her dupatta

*aate hi shuru hojana hai isne*

"Ji wo itni suba koi uthta nahi hai mai utha kar aati hu sab ko," saying zareen sprinted out in a blink of an eye. She knew better than to stay their with those chudail's.

Zareena informed about the unexpected guest to haala and everyone. Haala sighed but got up to freshen up. She was stepping down when she noticed a very irritated maryam grumbling something under her breath.

"Bhabi ye kyu aayi hai yaha dono apni auladoun ke sath? Na khud sukoon se rehti hai dusro ka bhi sukoon barbaad karne tapak padti hai. Har waqt tanz karti rehti hai hamari phool jaisi bachiyo par" whined maryam.

"Kya karein ab maryam mana bhi to nahi karsakte lekin ba khuda agar iss baar meri masoom si bahu ko kuch bola na maine hashar nashar kardena hai un chudailo ka. Mai keh rahi hu maryam jeena muhal kardungi mai". Haala replied, blazing in anger just at the mere thought of them hurting her precious daughter in law.

"Hayyee bhabi apni bahu ke liye jhansi ki rani baad me banlena aap abhi chalein chehre pe ek muskan liye chalte hai" maryam said dramatically. Now we know why ayzal is such a dramatic freak. She inherited them from her mother.

Rabail and zohra were gossiping when their eyes landed on her bhabi's descending the stairs. Rabail didn't waste a second before taunting them.

"Kya hi din agaye hai na zohra matlab apne hi bhaayo ke ghar me ab mehmano ki tarah intezar karna pad raha hai. Hamari to koi izzat hi nahi hai iss ghar me aur logo ki nazroun me".

"Sahi keh rahi ho rabail. Ab kar bhi kya sakte hai. Hamare bhaayo ka to zor hi kaha ke kuch bolde ya saleeqa hi sikha de" zohra played along THE GAME OF TAUNTS

"Assalam alaikum. Aap aise kyu keh rahi hai agar humein ilm hota ke aap log aa rahi hai to hum apki khatir daari ke liye darwaze par apka intezar kar rahe hote". haala said her words with sugar coating.