Suggestions, Retcons and Changes

Well readers and followers I just wanted to know if you are okay with those changes since there is one guy who told me that by the name of Jo_Theunissem that the race between a half-human and God is the same as him and me that might be right some point or he might be wrong?

Suggestions:

1. Keep it the same as the story progresses but some of you will complain about how he became so broken or how his genetics make sense.

2. I'll add another race of Vilturmites from the Invincible to make it sense why he is strong, fast, and on top of his enhanced and exclusive abilities. That will make it 96% Viltrumite, 2% Divine, and 2% human due to the dominant genetics that he was given. It is also believable that an experimented juiced-up lab test can beat most top-tier servants. If you choose it, I might give another weakness with a specific sound frequency to make it slightly more balanced.

Other Suggestions:

1. How many harem/love interest members should I limit to make a story not dragged on?

Lists:

5

7

10

12

13

15

20

2. Do you guys want to finish the singularity or Y/n finishes the king of magecraft Solomon at the London Singularity?

3. Should I include pseudo singularities and Lostbelts or keep the original singularities as the main story?

4. If you pick Y/n as a Viltrumite in option two then do you want him to be an Emperor or a king of a Viltrumite Empire as an ending?

5. Since if you pick him as a Viltrumite in option two, should Y/n and Nolan have some father and Son bonding on planet Thraxa since I might need a little bit of story retcon?

That's all and thank you! If you want to suggest then comment on this section!

"Peace! And I hope I can cook well in the next chapters!"