Chapter 24: Damn You OTTO!!

Start from the beginning

"That's broken... having both knowledge and power together is too overpowered." Ruby said.

After 3 months, the probes brought back a lot of data.

"Where did all of this data come from?" Otto asked.

"One of the probes found a dying bubble world. So it stayed to study the world before it died." The researcher explained.

"Excellent, send the data to me and take a week off. I will decide what to do next." Otto said.

"Oh thank you Lord Otto." The Researcher said happily before leaving.

"Void, anything?" Otto asked.

"Hmmmm, the energy... yes... I have seen this energy before. Back in the previous era, we received a strange visitor from another world. This person called himself a "Huntsman". " Void explained.

"Uh oh..." Ozpin said.

"I assume then that this unknown energy is our aura." Ren said.

"I don't like where this is going." Qrow said.

"He used some strange powers that he called "Sun Empowerment". He used the sun to power his weapons and his body. He was a powerhouse. He even helped to defeat multiple herrschers after the Moths enhanced his weapons. But he died taking out the Herrscher of earth. He overloaded his body using the sun. Using that power, he crushed the herrscher and self-destructed his body, killing him and the Herrscher. Moth then created a memorial for him." Void said.

"What a strange semblance. Wouldn't he be bad at fighting at night?" Nora said

"Maybe but most hunters don't use their semblance for every fight." Pyrrha said.

"He sounds like a great hunter." Summer said.

"May he rest in peace." Qrow said.

"He managed to even kill Herrschers. I wish I could meet him." Ironwood said.

"Hmmm, did he leave anything behind?" Otto asked.

"Hmmm, he did leave behind some things like ammo that he could not use, a strange device that looks like a phone." Void said.

"Hmmm do you have them?" Otto asked.

"There is no way it's still working." Yang said.

"Yea, they are in a stasis bunker 143." Void said.

"Hmmm, I think we just accessed that bunker." Otto said.

The both of them walked into the storage area.

"Hello Lord Otto, how may I help you today." Amber asked.

"Greeting Amber, can you help us find the equipment found in Bunker 143?" Otto asked.

"Sure, give me a moment." Amber said.

"Any other things about this huntsman?" Otto asked Void.

"Hmmm, Dr Mei recorded that the huntsman has some sort of shielding around him. The huntsman said that it was that aura is the manifestation of one's soul. It gave him the ability to mitigate damage, heal, Strength Boost and Climate Protection. But if broken, he would be vulnerable to injuries." Void said.

"Very accurate. I wonder if he tried to activate their aura." Ozpin said.

"I am more concerned about what Otto is going to do with this knowledge." Qrow said.

"Can we unlock said power?" Otto asked.

"He tried, but no one could unlock their aura." Void said.