Chapter 18: Cooking With Valkyries Session 1 Part 1

A/N: Standard disclaimer: I own Nothing in this story except my OC. Everything Rwby-related content belongs to Rooster Teeth and respective artists. Everything Honkai-related content belongs to HoYoverse and the respective artists.

Mei-senpai = Thoughts/Flashback

After a day, most of the audience have recovered from the depressing ordeal. Weiss, Blake and Ren discussed the possibility of Himeko being alive, Ruby and Yang stuck to Qrow like a barnacle, Qrow did not complain at all. The professors discussed plans to defeat the Honkai in case they attack Remnant. I'm sure that's their way of coping.

After a short while, The cast was called back to the theater.

"So, what are we going to watch today?" Jaune asked.

"We are going to take a break from depression."

"Thank god." Kali said.

"So, this is a very similar universe when Ruby and the rest were still in St. Freya."

Blake's Special Borscht

It was Christmas eve. The sound of engines, horns blaring, vehicles trapped in congestion, and snow falling as winter approached. All cars were trapped on the bridge. Weiss and Himeko were shopping for groceries an hour ago.

"Looks like every holiday traffic." Tai said.

"Yea all those last minute shoppers." Ghira said.

"I miss Himeko already." Nora said.

Himeko dropped her head on the steering handle, impatiently waiting for the car to move for hours. Weiss was leaning by the frame of the window. Weiss sighed, knowing they would be late, so she took out her phone, then contacted St. Freya Dorm, where Ruby and Blake resided.

At the Dorm, the sound of button smashing filled the air as Blake and Ruby were playing together. The phone started to ring.

"Hey wait a moment. Pause the game. I gotta take the call. We'll settle this after that." Ruby shouted to Blake.

"I miss the happy Ruby." Summer said.

"This reminds me when Ruby and I played together while waiting for dad to come home." Yang said.

Blake turned back to the screen showing that Blake won.

"The Blake has achieved...121 win streak." Blake said.

"Damn, Blake, I didn't know you were such good at gaming." Yang said.

"I am not that good." Blake said.

"I want to go play against Blake, I can't let this humiliation continue. " Ruby said.

Blake put her controller down and looked outside as the snow fell.

"What?! You can't make it back?" Ruby said.

"Got it. Be careful out there...." She then closed the call, putting the handset back on the push-button telephone. She closed her eyes, sighing after hearing their words.

"Weiss said they can't make it back in time. Guess we'll have to chew on some bread..." she said as Blake walked into the kitchen.

"Well, Ruby can't really cook except cookies." Yang said.

"Wow, their dorm is so huge!!!" Ruby said.

"It's definitely big enough that we don't need to stack our beds." Weiss said.

"Imagine the cost...." Ozpin said.

Blake decided to make a dish with her best knowledge of Menagerie cuisines. She headed towards the fridge, opened the door, then took a carrot.