Chapter 17: Final Lesson(CGI)

A/N: Standard disclaimer: I own Nothing in this story except my OC. Everything Rwby-related content belongs to Rooster Teeth and respective artists. Everything Honkai-related content belongs to HoYoverse and the respective artists.

Mei-senpai = Thoughts/song lyrics

Give me my Noodles!! = Herrscher speech

"Alarm: Unknown Heat signature rapidly closing from behind! Speed: 420 Klicks per hour! Optical system failure! Unable to acquire the target. Sloped deck hit by energy shell! We've lost our spoilers! Target is 1000 meters away!... 700!... 300!"

Himeko, who had been staring at the Spear of Destiny in her hand for the longest time before the alarms went off around her as she closed her hand around it

"Is she coming?" she asks herself as she looks up.

"Here it is, the final battle.." Tai said.

Outside however, the Honkai dragon flew along the side of the ship as its wing impacted the shields before tearing through them.

All while under fire from the ship's cannons. It roared at the ship before flying at the ship and tearing off one of the cannons with his talons before flinging it through the bridge.

"It's Ruby's dragon..." stated Glynda as she hums, watching the dragon move, destroying the gun and using it as a crude projectile.

"That dragon is too smart." Ironwood comments.

"Fighting a strong monster is hard but fighting a smart one is terrifying because it is unpredictable." Professor Port said.

Himeko finally made it to the bridge, slipping the vial into her armor before the doors open up as she sees the cannon flying through the window. She smirks and holds her weapon ready as dust was kicked up around the bridge from the impact.

The cannon that was flung, was thrown once more and smacked the dragon straight on before a shadow was cast over him. It was Himeko, coming down and slamming her foot down onto the dragon, sending him into the ship with a hard thud.