Chapter 24: Damn You OTTO!!

A/N: Standard disclaimer: I own Nothing in this story except my OC. Everything Rwby-related content belongs to Rooster Teeth and respective artists. Everything Honkai-related content belongs to HoYoverse and the respective artists.

Mei-senpai = Thoughts/Flashback

"Ah hah, I found it!!!" Shadow said as he found the hidden event.

"This is going to be interesting." Weiss said.

"And of course it's him again."

Floating above on the skies of the middle of the pacific ocean. Lies Schicksal main base, where their overseer Otto Apocalypse currently resides. In his own personal office, the man is currently sitting down on his chair whilst reading the report that came from the Kolosten research team. With a satisfied smile the man sipped his coffee.

Currently his team is using the 2nd divine key to study the Sea of Quanta.

"What's the 2nd divine key?" Weiss asked.

"It's a weapon that can open portals to other worlds, that includes the Sea of Quanta."

"That's not good at all." Qrow said.

"Does that mean he can come to our world?" Hazel asked.

"Yes but it requires a lot of energy and precise coordinates. But knowing Otto, wouldn't come unless it has something that will help his goals."

And another project called death stigmata. Earlier this week, he had witnessed countless "volunteers" get implanted with the Previous Herrscher of Death's Stigmata but none of them survived.

"Of course he is experimenting on people again." Salem said.

"Hmmm, what an interesting development." Otto said. His team has discovered strange unknown energy in the uncharted areas in the Sea.

Otto got up and walked towards the research lab to meet his team.

"Lord Otto! We weren't expecting you! I assume you're here because of the findings we sent." The head researcher said.

"You are correct, care to share more?" Otto asked.

"Of course. When we sent out a probe to the uncharted areas. One of the probes recorded a unknown energy flowing alongside the Sea's energy. Currently, we are studying the reading of the energy." The researcher explained.

"Hmmmm, I see. Send more probes to that zone and send me all the data you have at the moment." Otto said.

Otto walked back to his office. Once when he was alone he called upon the Void Archive.

"Void, do you know where this energy comes from?" Otto asked.

"Hmmmm, I think I know where it comes from but I need more data to be sure." Void said.

"Ok, then we can wait for the probes to gather more readings." Otto said.

"Interesting. I wonder what his goal is here." Dr Oobleck said.

"What's this Void archives?" Ren asked.

"It's an AI that contains an archive of knowledge from the Previous Era, and uses anything at its disposal. As it was created with the Core of the Previous Era's Herrscher of Reason, it can recreate anything it understands. In doing so, it can mimic the other Divine Keys as well. These mimicries are much weaker, however. For reference, the mimicry of the Cleaver of Shamash wasn't even hot enough to melt its surroundings. Void Archives is also incapable of utilizing the Zeroth Power of the Divine Keys they copy, and requires copious amounts of Honkai energy to use its powers."