Chapter 7 (Chapter 3: Poem of the Wind)

A/N: Standard disclaimer: I own Nothing in this story except my OC.Everything Rwby-related content belongs to Rooster Teeth and respective artists.Everything Honkai-related content belongs to HoYoverse and the respective artists.

Mei-senpai = Thoughts

The scene opened showing Himeko conducting exams for the Valkyries.

"Everything got back to normal when the Valkyrie Tier Examination ended

"Everything got back to normal when the Valkyrie Tier Examination ended." The scene changed again to show the command center of the Selene. "New missions were set according to the message left in the hub of the Selene. The Valkyries started the search for the 4 gems."

"Well it looks like the search is on." Pyrrha said.

"I wonder why these 4 gems are so important." Yang said.

"Their first destination is Oniyuri under the jurisdiction of the Schicksal Oceania branch

"Their first destination is Oniyuri under the jurisdiction of the Schicksal Oceania branch." The scene changed showing a teal coloured gem. "The gem of desire awaits them there."

"Wow, that looks pretty." Ruby said.

"It does look pretty." Weiss said.

I can feel the power flowing off that gem, that thing feels dangerous. Ozpin thought.

I wonder if I can use it against the gods Salem thought.

Ruby arrived at Oniyuri and got a call from Himeko.

"Second lieutenant Ruby, I see that you have arrived in Oniyuri. Prepare for a mission briefing." Himeko said.

"Wait, Himeko. Can you tell me about the analysis of that unmanned battleship." Ruby asked.

"Actually I would also like to know about the battleship." Ironwood said.

"Later"

"Mission briefing takes priority, Ruby. Bad news first. A powerful Honkai spike was detected in Oniyuri 1 day ago. The place is now crawling with zombies and Honkai beasts." Himeko said.